Chapter Fourty One: My True Feelings...

Nobody's POV:
"Gah!"

A battle clashes from the rooftop when Christoph crashed against the wall. After the impact, Christoph tries to get up from the ground, but hisses in pain when Karl stinks on his stomach.

"My my you fought well Christoph, but not strong enough. You have to more than just swing your sword at me."

He sneers, but Christoph refuses to listens and swung his right leg to trip him. Christoph then hovers over him and grabs on his shirt.

"I don't have to use my sword to rely on, I can also do hand to hand combat!"

He exclaimed as he punches him in the nose, Karl steps back while holding his nose.

"Heheh that was some punch you made, but..."

He then picks up his sword and points it at his cousin.

"You will never defeat me!"

He shouts as Christoph picks up his sword and form battle stance with a glare.

"Bring it on Karlheinz, bring it on!"

He howled as both men clash together with their swords swung back and forth. Suddenly the Sinclair Brothers and Yui appeared on top of the roof where they witness Christoph and Karl brawling to the death.

"Holy shit! Christoph!"

Aaron shouted while watching Christoph and Karl's intense showdown. Shay then summons his spear.

"We're going in there."

Shay assured his brothers.

"Right!"

They all  agreed and summon their weapons where they were about to charge right into their battle. However Christoph shoots a menacing glare at them.

"NO! STAY BACK! THIS BATTLE IS BETWEEN ME AND KARL ONLY!"

He bellowed with his red eyes filled with hate and resentment.

"But sir-"

"I SAID STAND BACK!!!"

He roars as he swings his sword at Karl with full force. He blocked the attack with his sword and shoots him a bold smirk.

"Hey how pathetically sweet, your own comrades came for your aid. If only if the sweet and lovely Christa were here, she'll be so upset. Oh wait, she's not here."

He coldly mocks her which triggers Christoph and the Sinclair Brothers. Yui on the other hand, grips her two swords and approaches the vampire lord with a serious and silent glare.

"You're right Karl, she will be deeply upset and disgusted for what you did. Not only you put her into so much pain, not only you put Christoph into so much grief, but you drove your own son into guilt and hate. You also drove your wives into madness. Not to mentioned that your own sons hated you!"

She snapped at him, but Karlheinz laughs at her statement.

"Aren't you adorable, trying to act like a tough girl? The first time I saw you, you were sweet and innocent. What ever happened to that?"

He asked sardonically as Yui form a fake smile and walks over to him.

"You're right Karl, I was innocent. In the matter of fact, I was once a naive girl who doesn't mind loving with a bunch of twisted and cruel vampires. But that all changes when I realized that my own dad. MY OWN FATHER has been lying to me this whole time! I wasn't related to him, I was adopted by him!"