Chapter Fifteen: New School, New Life....

**The picture above is Christoph's Office^***

Yui's POV:
Right after moving in with the Sinclair Brothers, things are quite different from the Sakamaki mansion. I'm starting to get use to live with the Sinclairs a bit, but I wonder. How are they going to protect me from the Sakamakis?

While getting use to living with the Sinclair Brothers, Christoph called me to his office and let's just say that things are getting...serious....

"Wait what?"

"I know this sounds sudden Miss Komori, but the Sinclairs and I talked about moving you into another school."

Christoph explained to me, but I feel unsure about the whole idea of moving to another school as I thought about Miko for a second.

"But what about my best friend Miko? How am I going to explain to her that I'm moving to another school?!"

I asked curiously objecting the idea of going to another school. However Christoph puts a hand to me as a sign to calm me down, so he can explain more.

"I'm completely aware that you don't approve this sort of thing, but you must understand that you are in a crisis situation and we don't want you to get captured by the Sakamakis again. Do I made myself clear?"

He asked sternly but with a empathetic tone, however I still feel uneasy about it.

"Can I at least talk to her one last time please? It will be rude to not tell her about this whole situation."

I politely suggested which Christoph nods in agreement.

"I will allow you to talk to her, but you can't tell anyone especially the Sakamakis about your new location. Your friend must keep this a secret, so please remember it."

He sternly informed me as I nod understandably.

"Thank you Christoph, I promise I'll look out for myself."

I stated with my hand clenching into a fist on my chest as Christoph grins in response.

"In that case, you're dismissed and have a good night."

"Mhm you too."

Once I left Christoph's office, I walked back upstairs to my room where I saw Shay walking by.

"Hello Yui."

He greeted kindly as I smiled warmly at the raven haired musician.

"Hi Shay."

"How was your meeting with Christoph?"

He asked curiously as I grinned sweetly at him.

"Everything's okay, he told me I'm moving to another school."

I replied with Shay furrowed his eyebrows at me where I can feel like he knows exactly how I'm feeling.

"You don't seem to like the whole situation."

He directly stated as I shook my head in response.

"It's not that I dislike it, it's just...I don't know what to tell my friend. How am I going to explain it to her? Will she believe me?"