Chapter Twenty Eight: Girls Hang Out!

Yui's POV:
After hours of training, we were all tired and we ate dinner last night. It was such an exhausting day but we are able to make it. Plus I even like the weapon that Christoph gave me yesterday. It looked so amazing and it's gorgeous too!

The next day later, we just ate breakfast and I was helping Roy with the dishes where the living is now fixed and looked way better than the old one.

***The Sinclairs' new living room^***

While helping with the brothers, I told the boys about my friends.

"Huh? You're out?"

Shay asked curiously.

"Yeah, my friends called me yesterday and asked me if I wanna hang out with them."

I replied to him.

"Where will you guys go?"

Kasper asked curiously with an innocent look.

"We're just going to hang out at a cafe and we'll probably go shopping at the mall too."

I replied calmly.

"Sounds fun, but some of us need to come with you."

Roy sternly suggested but I shook my lightly head at them.

"You don't have to do that, besides...."

I then summon my two pink swords with a confident smirk.

"If I saw the Sakamakis, THIS is what I would do to them."

I coldly stated with a smirk since I've been training hard since yesterday and BOY that was a lot of work, but I'm so glad that Christoph gave this to me.

"That maybe true, but...what if you can't defeat them? How will you going to-"

"Now, now Roy, she's been training so hard yesterday that she wants take a break from the drama that has been happening since last month."

Lance assured Roy with a calm smile.

"Yeah man, give her a break! She's been training all day yesterday!"

Kasper agreed with Lance.

"Just go with the flow dude, she can handle a couple of punks from down the street."

Aaron nonchalantly assured Roy with Shay nod in agreement.

"It's true Roy."

Shay agreed with Aaron which he sighed eventually.

"Very well, but make sure you called us if something's troubling you alright?"

Roy sternly reminded me as I nod with a sweet grin.

"Don't worry Roy, I can handle it just fine. Anyway I better changed quick before Rika and Yurina get here."

I ran upstairs to get changed before my friends arrived at the mansion.