Meeting

"Is it really you?" Says mark with tears running down his face , you smile but then his expression turns sour. "What are you doing out of the hospital you need to get back we need to drive you back your ... your " you quieten him with a hug , he hugs you back.
"Ahem" a female voice unfamiliar to you speaks. Mark looks over at the woman and says "we have a lot of ... umm catching up to do"
You step inside the house you once knew but now so different. Everything is different. You sit on the sofa with them. "So tell me what happened , why are you out of the hospital did they let you go?" You tell him how Dark came to your hospital bed and your journey to hell (literally) and how he has changed. When you finish mark turns to the woman then to you and says "I guess I have some explaining to do aswell , but Amy could you leave us for just a moment" the women gets up and goes upstairs.
Mark looks at you with so much sympathy and begins telling you it all "after we last saw each other when the power became too much , Dark managed to unfreeze himself  and we took you to a hospital, it was the strangest thing it was as if he had fallen in love with you. Dark had to put on a disguise and then we was told you was in a strange coma unlike any they had seen before . It took a few weeks to get you back to your original colour, but I stayed by your side every night for a year. Until we thought that you may never come back so I had to move on and stop living in the past . I know this must be hard for you"
*yeah kinda is *
"But I want you to know that we all are here for you" he gives you a hug and calls Amy down
She sits next to mark then says "hi my name is Amy you must be (y/n) I've heard so much about you and what you've been through and I also want to say that I don't want any hard feelings between us and I want you to know you can consider me a friend"
You give her a smile before saying "I'm going to go".