Hospital

(Im gonna use this * for when you are thinking , just to make things clearer)
You wake up to see a woman in a white mask only covering her mouth. "Where am i?" You whisper. The woman takes of her mask and says "Two young men brought you here, you was as cold as ice and your skin was grey, luckily you have restored some pigment to your appearance and some warmth"
BEEP BEEP BEEP
*Theres that sound again what is it!?* You look up and the nurse notices your confusion as you look around for the source of the noise. "Its just the heart monitor, dont worry" "How long have i been out?" You ask concerned. The nurse lifts up a clipboard then looks up at you and says "5 years". *Wait what about mark and dark, why am i concerned about dark, do... i ... have feelings for him?, anyway we can't think about this right now we have more urgent matters.* A tall lanky man walks into the room "hello miss (y/l/n) (your last name) how are we feeling?" You give him a sarcastic look "I feel like ive been asleep for TOO long" Suddenly a small woman stands at the door and shouts "Theres an emergency we need everyone on hand , its a car crash involving a fuel tanker!" the nurse and doctor rush out of the room. As you begin to get bored you hear the door close. Without even looking up to seewho has entered you say  "they said they needed everyone on hand with it". You feel something or someone sit on the bottom of your bed. " but they dont need the person who caused it, do they?" You look up to see the one person you wish wasn't here but at the same time kinda do.
"You gave us a real scare , i didnt think you would be THAT powerful"
* Its Dark*

Hey guys im not gonna waste your time with these authors comments because i never know what to write so i will see you in the next chapter ba baii