Wilford Warfstache

You remember back to some of Mark's old vids where a man in a pink mustache played games and talked with a strange accent. "Im glad you could come Wilford" Mark says shaking the strange man's hand. Wilford Warfstache looks at you then says in a sultry voice "well what do we have here?" Mark looks at him looking at you and says "This is (y/n) she lives here with us". Wilford is staring a little lower down from your face, his mouth is open slightly and you notice what he's staring at and so does Mark. Mark pushes his shoulder and says "she's my Girlfriend so dont get any ideas" Wilford stands up and replys comically "well of course not that wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me now would it?" You look at Mark while you say "would you excuse us for a moment? you can go sit in the living room and talk to Matt and Ryan if you'd like" you take Marks hand and drag him upstairs. "What is he doing here!?" You ask concerned after seeing the ned affair." Mark notices your concern and says "Its okay he's here to help us with our current darkiplier situation" Mark gives you a reasuring kiss and holds your hand as you walk downstairs together. Wilford is sat on the sofa while Matt and Ryan are cowering in the corner. "Can you please tell them to stop its not like im gonna shoot anybody" Wilford asks looking at Mark. "Hey guys don't worry its ok hes here to help us with darkiplier"Mark says walking up to them, Matt sits down on the sofa still away from Wilford but Ryan isn't moving from the corner. Mark goes up to him and Ryan says "i was in the ned affair i don't trust this guy, i wasn't shot but he killed all those people" you go and sit next to Wilford as you watch TV. Ryan finnaly sits down on the sofa after Mark giving him a pep talk. "Right lets get down to business" Wilford says.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story so far go check out the others if you havent allready but in tge meantime ill see you in the next chapter buh bye