Do you really want to know?

"I'm fine babe" you say to him as you give him a little reassuring kiss "what happened?" He asks still concerned "i just had a nightmare thats all" "well what was it about?" Mark shuffles up closer to you "do you really want to know?" Mark nods "it was about that darkiplier comment this morning i dreamed that i was in a dark room and what i considered to be you was walking towards me but then i noticed your eyes were red, you grabbed my neck and kissed me....but it wasn't you, it was him" Mark looks worried for a moment before saying "don't worry (y/n) it was just a dream go back to sleep and if ya want we can push the beds together and ill make sure you dont have any more nightmares" you smile as you stand up and push your bed to the centre of the room, Mark pushes his bed next to your's as you lay down next to him, you close your eyes but just as you were about to fall asleep you hear Mark whisper to himself "i cant let him hurt (y/n) i have to keep her safe, he could kill anyone he wanted to, i have to keep my friends and my girlfriend safe from him" you pretend like you didn't hear anything as you fall asleep and dream a better dream.

Sorry i haven't posted in a while ive been super busy with school its hard work but i love seeing my friends. Ill post again tommorrow if possible so ill see you in the next chapter.