Knock knock

You turn to him about to speak but the butler comes back in with some other people you just look at Dark with sorrow in your eyes and love in his , you walk towards him until your inches apart. You look into those pitch black eyes and say without words (telepathically) *im sorry but I can't your a great guy now but what you did will stay with me forever*
The butlers leave the hall and he looks at you with great sadness. "Can I at least have a parting gift to soothe my heart"
"What did you have in mind?"
"What about a kiss goodbye"? You leaned in and the gap between your lips closed you held each other for a moment then you released.
He held out the crown to you and you held it in your hands "take it as a reminder of what could be" you nodded then turned around to see a portal . You looked back one last time at the mysterious, murderous, magnificent king. As you step through the portal a bright light flashes and suddenly you're back at the hospital but this time your outside in the street. *wow that was a lot but I think I should pay mark a visit and meet his New girlfriend, I'm upset but I couldn't let him not be with anyone for all this time.* you make your way to the bus stop you manage to find some loose change in the back pocket of your jeans and you make your way to marks house , your house. The bus ride was longer than expected but you listened to your favourite song, (f/s)
The time flys by and suddenly your outside the house . Fear runs through your body and  the house looks completely different. You hesitatingly knock on the door. A woman with blonde hair answers the door, "hello can I help you?"
You look up at he with anger that she took mark , but your happy that she seems kind and loving. You smile and just before you can speak a familiar voice from within the house says "who is it babe?" You start to tear up then right before your eyes the once live of your life stands in the doorway , you look at each other as he gasps.
"(Y/n) ?"