Hair dressers

"Hey babes want to come with me to the hair dressers today?" Mark asks "sure i dont really have anything else to do, what colour are you gonna have it this time?" You reply mark smiles at you and says "your gonna have to wait and see" he presses his soft lips against yours then holds your hand as you walk to the door. You grab your bag as Mark grabs his wallet and as you sit down on the leathery seat of Mark's car you see Chica sat in the window staring at you, you smile as you tap Mark's shoulder he looks around noticing Chica as he says "aww she always makes me feel guilty for not taking her out with me." After a short drive you arrive at the hair-dressers, Mark sits down in the seat as he whispers what he wants to the woman doing his hair she bleaches his hair till its very blonde then she starts to pour the colour on "oh my gosh its RED!" you shout but only loud enough for Mark and the hair dresser to hear you "yeah do you like it (y/n)?" You sit there with you mouth wide open until you say "i love it, now you'll match your youtube icon" you both smile. Half an hour later you sit back in the car, Mark's hair is a firey red, it looks awesome.

Hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while I've been staying at my nans house looking after a load of puppies who bit everything and are definitely not potty trained but again sorry for the delay.