Never ending corridoors

You run as fast as you can to try and find a way of escaping and getting back to Mark. You run and runs until you find yourself at a small junction there are two ways to go left right or the door in front of you. The door is broke and what evers coming out from the bottom isnt tomatoe sauce. The coridoor to the left seems darker than the one on the right. You feel like the light source could be a window so run towards the light in hope of an opening. You run until you see an old rusted window. It has cobwebs and wooden boards covering it, you cant see through it but you frantically pull away at the boards and see a small lock at the bottom of the window. "There must be a key somewhere" you ask yourself aloud knowing if you think of anything darkiplier will hear it. You atempt to smash the window but it must be shatter proof. You run down to the small junction and go down the left coridoor. You run down and it gradually gets darker the further you go. You reach a dead end with only a dart board with marks face on it. You run back and realise the key must be near by but that means its through the door. You walk towards the door grabb the handle and....

Welp ill guess you guys are gonna have to wait and see whats in the room i absolutely love leaving you guys on cliff hangers but i will tell you what in the room in the next chapter bye bye