The darkness

You look up to see that your (h/c) (hair colour) has turned completely black (if thats allready your hair colour then... idk) .You look to your left to see a car coming towards you. You put your hand out as it is met with the car, all of a sudden the car is crushed flat."hahaha this is amazing" you turn towards the voice. Dark is walking slowly towards you. You point at him and say "boom!". Mark turns to look at dark who has been smashed through the wall of a nearby building. You walk up to mark as he's not paying attention and poke his chest. His head swings towards you before he is slammed to the ground. "(Y/n) s..stop it.. t..t..try to fight it.... this isnt ..y...you" mark says trying to regain his breath you put your foot on his chest so he doesn't move. You hear a loud noise coming from your left you turn around to see darks black smoke coming towards you fast. You blink and the smoke is frozen in time. You click your fingers and dark is also frozen, he cant move. You walk over to him but before you do you feel stronger, and stronger , and even more stronger but wait this is getting too strong. Your legs collapse underneath your body because of the amount of power in your body. "Mark told me that some girls didnt make it" you think.you look up and you see mark and dark's worried faces above you. "Hey its okay guys this will all be over soon"you say in your regular voice. A single tear falls down your face. Before you could hear them say anything back your vision turns pitch black and you cant hear. You have been consumed by the darkness.

Hey guys thank you for all the support. when i first started writing this i never thought anyone would want to read it and now i have 17.2k views on it that is truly amazing im so gratefull. But anyways im super tired its 10:50pm where i live if its different for you tell me what country you are in and what time it is there i love reading your comments. But i will see you in the next chapter bruh boi XD