knock knock

You all stop laughing for a moment then mark looks at you and says "i need to call a few people" you nod and start thinking about where ellie and lucy are going to sleep. Matt and Ryan say that they can sleep on the sofa and Lucy and Ellie take their bedrooms for the night. A few minutes later mark comes downstairs and says "its getting late i think we should all get some rest" you look at him and say "yeah im super tired" you yawn as you make your way upstairs with mark and the others. You go into your room and start getting your pyjamas on, it feels weird having mark there while your naked you usually dont get changed in the same room. You throw yourself on the bed and begin to fall asleep.
You wake up with marks arm over you ,you carefully move it and make your way downstairs. Ellie,Ryan,Matt,Lucy and wilfred are  allready awake yousit at the table then a few minuets later mark wakes uo and joins you for breakfast. He gives you a morning kiss and starts to drink some coffe. You all get dressed for the day then you hear a loud knock at the door. Mark runs to the door and opens it. Mark's face lights up as he sees...

What or who is at the door? I love leaving you guys on a cliff hanger however i bet you guys dont.
I just want to say go look at my friends storys their names are:
Swaggy_Kitty87
Swaggy_Ninja_90
If you know them you will also know that they are Ellie and Lucy in this story so please go check out their stuff they are awsome they also do a joined account called the Swaggy_Squadso check that out aswell and i will see you in the next chapter buh bye

Markiplier X Reader X DarkiplierOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara