I missed you

You look out of your window and see a road it takes you a few seconds to realise this is marks street. A sense of relief and happinessruns over you as you jump out of the bus and run to the house becore you reach the door you see the handsome face of you boyfriend Markiplier. He looks up at you with joy in his eyes then he opens up his arms and you run towards him and jump at him. He catches you and you collide in a passionate kiss. He gently puts you down as you hug. Jack walks out the door and says "aww smooches" you look at him and give him a hug. You see Lucy and Ellie stuggling to get to you from behind Jack you walk past jack and you all have a big group hug. You feel glad to be home but wilfered looks at Mark and signs that he comes over. Mark mark mouth the words "Later" to him as he points at you. A few seconds later you all pull out of the hug and walk inside. You see a box of pepperoni pizza on the table with one missing you look at everyone then they all point at Ellie. She looks up at you and says in a muffled voice "im sorry i love pepperoni pizza" you all laugh then you realise that your wearing those clothes from the cell, so you say "hey guys im just gonna get changed" mark looks over at you then says "i know this is gonna soind creepy but im going with you because i dont want to leave you on your own ever again i dont want to loose you to him again"you nodd as you both walk up stairs.

This one was much longer than i thought and i would just like to say i absolutely love that pocture of Markimoo i think it looks like not only is jis hair on fire bit so is his whole body if ya get what i mean *wink* *wink* anyway in super tired so im going to sleep so i will see you in the next chapter buh bye