Just an average day

You wake up earlier than usual the sun has only just risen and the boys and Mark are still asleep. So as a thank you gift for them inviting you to live in their house you decide to make pancakes and syrup for them. A couple minutes later Matt wakes up, he walks downstairs towards the kitchen where you're cooking and spots the pancakes "woah they look so good (y/n)" he says rubbing the sleep out of his eyes "well thats good cause you've got to eat them while they're still warm" you hand Matt the plate, he smiles as he takes a bite and sits at the table. A few minutes after you give Matt his second pancake Ryan comes down "whats that smell?" He says still half asleep "its pancakes im making them for you as a thankyou gift" you reply "thanking us for what?"he asks "for letting a complete stranger live with you" you say smiling, Ryan takes the plate of pancakes and walks to the table and sits down next to Matt, Mark wakes up not long after ryan. He walks downstairs ruffling his galaxy blue bed head hair and walks into the kitchen where you're making the last batch of pancakes for everyone. Suddenly you feel a soft kiss on your cheek, you turn around to see Mark "hey babe" you say handing Mark a comb from out of your pocket he takes it and brushes it through his hair a few times before saying "whats cooking good looking?" You both giggle at the extremely cheesy joke then reply by saying "pancakes for you and the boys" Mark takes a plate as he kisses you, you blush as you tidy up and take the last batch of pancakes for yourself before walking in and sitting down at the table next to Mark.

This chapter was longer than i expected but i hope your liking the story so far see ya in the next chapter.