Back to normal (not really)

You both walk upstairs awkwardly. You face with your back to the bed as mark sits down on the bed watching.You take of the hoodie and turn and look at Mark to show him the blood running down from your nose fron when Darkiplier hit you and the blood stain across you face from the dead girl in the room. Mark walks towards you and says in a concerned voice "what happened?, what did he do to you?" You both walk to the sink and you wash the blood away. As you walk to the room you say to mark "ill tell you later". You take of the striped top to reveal your black laced bra that you got the other day, you take off your jeans to reveal matching underwear. You put on a grey t-shirt with a star pattern and the words "SHINE" written on it. You both walk downstairs and Wilfred asks Mark to talk with him upstairs. So you sit in the living room with Lucy,Ellie,Ryan,Matt and the dogs. Lucy's the first to speak "so can you tell us what happened you look down at your almost full grey body then begin telling them everything from the start however you leave the girls out of the story and just say you found the key in a room on a shelf. They all look at you then look at each other and Matt says "Mark didnt come out of his room the whole time because he blamed himself for what happened."

Wow this chapter was way longer than i had expected also i apsoloutly love that picture of mark by the way. But again i know i say this all the time and it sounds like im making it up but these past few days have been crazy ive been loads of tests at school and ive been looking after my mum who is disabled and has Fibromalgia but again im sorry for the delay but on that note i will see you guys in the next chapter buh bye