This is all new

You try to pull your arm out of his grasp but he holds on tighter. "Times up" he says as he covers your eyes with his hand. Luckily you got ready just in time and you have all of your clothes on although you didnt get time to button up your jeans. All you see is darkness but you can deffinatley smell cake on his hands, "i guess jack and anti have that in common" you think to yourself. "Ye forgot i can read mind didnt ye, and yes i had some cake earlier,it was delicious" you keep quiet until he moves his hand. This place seems too familiar to you. Its Dark's place. However things have changed it looks more tidy than last time and smaller much smaller. Its almost like an aprtment but just abit bigger. "Dark decided to change things up, luckily down ere in the deamon realm ye can easily change things around if ya want" Anti turns towards you and grabs your wrists he's puts handcuffs on you. He smiles and says "a lady always needs a pretty necklace, right?" He then puts an electric collar around your neck "hey look were collar buddies". He grabs the center of your hand cuffs and takes you down a coridoor. Your lead to a room and there he is sat on a kindsized bed. " hey dark ive got ye present ere"

I love cliff hangers, and i know you guys dont but it helps me know how to carry on for the next chapter dont worry ive gained ideas on the story but this was really long  so im gonna go im so tired but i will see you in the chapter baii