Fangirls

You look up from your latte and see the two girls sat down infront of you, "hi we thought you looked lonely of here so we decided to come and sit with you, oh and my name is Lucy" says the blonde girl "and im Ellie" the brown haired girl says , you take one last sip from your latte before saying "hey im (y/n) nice to meet you" the two girls expressions turn to excitement before Lucy says "oh my fucking god ,you're Markiplier's girlfriend arent you!?" You reply by saying "yeah and im guessing by your t-shirts you know him and his friends" the girls sit in front of you wearing different fangirl shirts. Their faces full of excitement as you say "hey do you guys want to meet mark?" The two girls scream with excitement as they nod their heads vigorously. "we came here in a taxi could we use your car?" Says Ellie. You smile as you say "sure i don't see why not" as you all walk to your car, the two girls become even more excited than before. "Oh i almost forgot, you have to swear not to tell a single soul where we live, ok cause if you do we'll have to move house, okay?" the two girls cross their hearts and say in unison "i promise". When you arrive at your house Lucy and Ellie stand in the drive staring at the front of the house in awe. You smile before saying "are you coming or what?" Lucy and Ellie run up to you and walk into your house. "Babe we got visitors" you shout. Mark walks down the stairs and gives you a kiss before saying "did they promise not to tell anyone where we live". He looks at their shirts with a smile whilst wrapping his arm around your waist. You reply by saying "ask them not me" Mark walks towards Lucy and Ellie with a cheeky smile and says in his deep sexy voice "did you promise?" Ellie stares at Mark deeply before falling to the floor unconcious as Lucy mumbles out  "y...y..yeah..w..we....did", Mark gently  picks up Ellie and places her on the sofa. "Well im guessing they're fangirls of Adam and Sean " Mark whispers to you.you giggle and nod.

Sorry its late but today is my grandads birthday so we were celebrating.
See ya in the next chapter.