Free at last

The door creaks open and what is seen before you can only be described as a living nightmare.The room is dark but you can make out the figures of 4 dead girls. Their skin is grey and their bodies have been thrown all over the room. You look up to see one girl pinned to the ceiling her blood drips down in front of you. You feel tears run down your face but you wonder where the key is however before you can figure out, you hear distant footsteps. You rush and struggle to find the key before the person those footsteps belong reaches you. You see it in the one of the girls hand. You bend down close and open up her grasp and take the key, the girls body falls towards you leaving blood stains accross your face you stand up and run to the window. The key is drenched in blood and slips out of your hand you pick it up but you hear the footsteps getting closer. You attempt to put the key in the lock. You open the window about to jump but you notice that you are at least 15 feet up and jumping could possibly kill you. Luckily there is a pipe going all the way to the bottom. You try to carefully move towards the pipe without falling and you slide down to the ground. You try and find out where you are in L.A but you have no idea. You run to the nearest bus stop and see an old hoodie in the bin you put it on to cover the blood on your face. When the bus finnally comes you ask the bus conducter to tell you where you are and he replies in a familiar voice "dont worry my beauty ill take you to Markipliers house" he lifts up his cap to reveal the pink mustached face of Wilfred Warfstache.