My Queen

"Well yeah , but just for a while. The real Satan is out on a vacation. They had to find someone to fill in his place so they asked me" he said sitting down on his throne casually
You look at him with a new found awe , "should I start calling you Satan instead of Dark" you said with a chuckle. He smiled and patted his hand on the throne next to him. You look at him with hesitation "who's throne , is , that?" You asked confused. Dark lifted himself from the throne and started walking towards you slowly , you took a step back still cautious of him . He came and knelt in front of you proposal style with a large smile on his face. He shouts a name and a butler came . All the butlers in the castle had there mouths and eyes stitched closed.
*don't stare it's probably very rude*
Dark whispers something to him and the butler walked away. "Close your eyes" he said softly "what are you gonna do , and what did you say to that butler ?"
"So many questions!" He looks at you calmly and whispered "please , trust me"
You closed your eyes reluctantly
*what is he going to do , one minute he was trying to kill me and turn me into a deamon now All of a sudden he's being nice it just seems strange *
"Open your eyes" he said you slowly and anxiously opened your eyes . Dark was holding a beautiful black crown (pic above)
"I know you still are afraid of me , and I don't blame you , I was horrible person but now I have a job and I was wondering.... I know it's sudden but ..... will you be my Queen?