Sleep over

You wonder what mark and wilfred could be talking about. You go into the kitchen and ellie comes too, you both start making something to eat for eyeryone so you decide to make marks favourite chicken noodle soup. After the soup is ready everyone sits round the table. You go upstairs to get wilfred and mark when you hear wilfred say "if you want her to be safe then you wont go!"you walk away as quiet as possible, stand at the bottom of the stairs and shout "Mark... Wilfed Dinners ready!" You pretend that you didnt hear anything as they walk downstairs, mark gives you a kiss and you both walk to the table together. Everyone loves the soup and as it starts to get dark Ellie and Lucy ask if they can stay the night. Everyone is ok with it so technically you all have a big sleep over.Just before everyone gets back to bed mark anounces that he will be going to PAX again. Wilfred gives mark a look of confusing and anger. You realise what he meant earlier about "if you want her to be safe you won't go." You stand up and say "but what if dark cones back?" He looks at you with his adorable smile and says holding your hand "and i want you to come with me".

Lately ive been really distracted and a bit upset im not going to lie. But recently i found out that Markiplier has a girlfriend her name is Amy and obviously as soon as i found out i was in tears and i know its pathetic but being a fangirl thats like having your crush stab you then get a girlfriend. So ive been feeling really down and depressed but now im back to ready i hope to forget about it and be happy for him because she seems like a really nice girl and they look cute together but im talking way too much so i will see you guys in the next chapter bye