Calling jack

You sit in the hallway while mark tells you more about his powers as Lucy and Ellie try to get re-adjusted with the world , they listen to marks explanations with confusion. A few minutes later you, Mark, Matt, Ryan , Lucy and Ellie all sit down on the sofa and watch family guy. Mark stands up and says to you "im sorry babe i just need to make a phone call, I'll be right back" Mark walks upstairs and makes his phone call. Ellie slides over and sits next to you "hey, um i just wanted to say thanks for inviting us here me and Lucy are having loads of fun, apart from the bit when you were kidnapped by darkiplier and me and Lucy passed out but apart from that it's been great" you smile and say back "you're welcome it's good to have some girls to talk to that don't have fur and tails" you both laugh, then Lucy comes over and says "hey, do you have jacksepticeyes number its just i know Ellie really wanted to talk to him" you look at Ellie who is silently screaming insidewith excitement as you say "yeah i have his number" you ring jack and a few seconds later you hear the loud irish voice of Sean on the phone "HEY (Y/N) WHAT CAN I DO YA FOR?" "I got a girl or should i say fangirl of your's here that would love to speak with you if that's ok?" You ask "SURE I DONT MIND PUT HER ON" you hand Ellie the phone she grabs it hesitantly and says "h...h....hi" "HELLO HOW ARE YA?"         " im good how are you?" You listen to them talk for a while before you hear jack say " OK I GOT TO GO IM GOING TO RECORD A VIDEO IM SUPER SORRY BUT I LOVED OUR TALK" Ellie then says "okay i hope we can talk again soon bye" Ellie ends the call then passes you the phone before screaming "OH MY GOD I JUST TALKED TO JACKSEPTICEYE!"

Hey guys this one was much longer than i expected but who was mark calling you will find out in the next episode but for now i will see you in the next chapter buh bye