A visitor

Ellie and Lucy sit back down in the living room. Mark joins you downstairs as you all watch a movie. As the day goes on it starts to get dark and Lucy and Ellie ask you if you could drive them home. As you all sit in the car Lucy says" hey thanks again for letting us hang out with you and the guys" you smile at her as you reply "it was no problem it was good to have some new company and remember you can come over when ever you-" you get cut off mid sentence by Ellie saying "OH AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME TALK TO JACKSEPTICEYE!" She blushes as she says his name you all laugh at the sight of Ellie slowly melting down until she's almost on the car floor. " here it is" Lucy says pointing to a small apartment building" you open the door for them before you have a group hug and say your goodbyes. When you arrive home you see Mark sat on the sofa with Chica by his side. "Hey I'm back" you say walking to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek, "oh hey babe, Matt and Ryan have gone to bed so i waited down here for you to get back" you sit next to him and giggle while you say "what a gentleman" you both go to bed and sleep till the morning. The sound of the door bell wakes you both up, you walk downstairs with Mark following close behind you. You open the door to see a man stood there in a red and white striped suit,black glasses,a pink mustache,a black top hat and..... wait a pink mustache?