It all makes sense

You look at your eye in the mirror then turn to mark and say "what the f**k is the awakening?" He looks at you the gestures jack to leave the room. He turns to look at you as he holds your hands and says "this has happened before. You rememeber the bodies of those girls,.... their bodies, wait it makes sense now they were all grey. Marks face turns to a worried expression. You realise that you have tears rolling down your cheeks, mark says "what did you see in that awful place!?" You look up at him and say "i saw them, the girls all dead, one was hanging from the ceiling they were grey. You look at your hands that still have a slight grey colour to them. "What were they doing there?" You ask. He looks at you with tears in his eyes and says " they were my ex-girlfriends, when we no longer went out dark saw it as an opportunity to make them his" "thats what i dont get, why does he want them?" "Becasue he wants to have someone to use like a toy, someone for him to do what ever he wants to and they wont be able to do anything to stop him"."However some of the girls gained powers near the end, but their bodies couldnt contain the power this led to it killing them" You stand up and go to take a shower, trying to avoid talking about this anymore because you are going to burst out in tears.

I know this was a long one but i really needed to get this down before i forget about it hope you liked it im going to be posting most days if i can remember. Also i love marks hair it looked nice with colour but even better natural. But i will see you in the next chapter buh bye