Shadows

You wake up later than everyone else. As you walk downstairs you see the boys all sat on the sofa watching family guy, you sit down next to Mark as he puts his arm around you and says "hey sleeping beauty have a good sleep?" You nod and blush but you remember what he said last night about protecting you. "Im gonna go have a shower" you say as you move Mark's muscular arm off of your shoulder and give him a small kiss before walking upstairs to the bathroom where you take off your pyjamas and get into the steamy shower.After you've washed your hair you grab a towel and wrap it around your body. You walk to the sink to grab your toothbrush but you catch something in the corner of your eye, its something in the mirror, you look up to see a shadow it looks like its stood behind you, you turn around to check if anyones there but there's nothing, just the wall. Now the shadowy figure is walking towards you. Darkiplier. He puts his hand on the inside of the mirror and starts to push against it, a crack forms down the middle of the mirror before shattering a hole in the centre. You stand frozen in fear. He pushes his arm through the mirror and towards you. First one arm then the other, followed by a leg and then the other until his his whole body passes through the mirror. He stands inches infront of you, towering over you, his red eyes glowing , he has a creepy smile on his face. "This cant be happening" you think.

Sorry to leave it on a cliff hanger but whats going to happen to you darkiplier is stood right infront of you (not to mention you're only wearing a towel)