A party in hell

You realise as you walk in that this is a club full of demons. Some look strange and some look familiar. In the corner is Google he seems to be talking to a lady with....wings? You flinch in pain as the collar electrifies you. "Staring is rude you know" dark whispers. You walk with him towards a group of people, you stay quiet becasue you know if you say something dark will shock you. Anti walks off towards the bar. You look around and see cages, obviously for cage dancers. There's some sofas and chairs. Theres women dancing in skimpy outfits and wait......am i in a strip club? Dark grabs your handcuffs and takes you towards one of the sofas. He looks at you and gives you a creepy smlie before saying "a few of my friends might come over after so you better be on your best behaviour" anti walks towards you and sits down "this is boring as f**k" they both look at you and dark says "ok then lets have some fun" your entire body fills with fear as they take you towards one of the strip cages. "Wait she aint dressed appropriately" anti says. You feel the zip at the back off your dress go down. "No please stop it guys, stop no" you scream as dark electrocutes you, you stand there in just your pants and bra luckily they are matching laced ones. You try and cover yourself up but your hands are cuffed. They both laugh as you are pushed into the cage. People notice this and sart walking over to see the show.

Well thats embarrassing. Sorry to make this short but im tired so i will see you in the next chapter buh bai