"Chloe, step away from the poor girl. You're squeezing the life out of her." A male's voice tells the blonde-haired girl, Chloe.

With a pout, she steps back.

"But I wanted to meet the girl that has charmed Xavier," Chloe whines dramatically, stomping her foot for effect. She reminds me of my younger cousin, Timothy, who I haven't seen in forever. 

"Chloe, I think you were scaring her. She probably thinks you just escaped from a mental asylum." He claims as he wraps an arm around her waist. Now that he's closer, I can get a proper look at the guy.

He has black hair and gray eyes, just like Xavier. The only difference is that his features are less sharper. Other than that, he looks exactly like Xavier. This has to be Xavier's brother and his girlfriend he told me about.

"Sorry," he gives me an apologetic look. "My girlfriend can be a bit hyper when she gets to meet new people. I'm Jake and this is Chloe."

I nod my head. "I'm Annabella." I shyly say and Xavier wraps his arm around my waist.

This causes both of them to smirk.

"Oh, we know," Jake mutters, loud enough for me to hear. I frown, about to ask him what he meant when suddenly, another lady comes out. She looks older, she has to be at least in her forties. With brown hair and gray eyes also similar to Xavier, I'd have to say this is his mother.

"Hello Annabella, I'm Julia, Xavier's mother." She politely introduces herself, a warm smile on her face. I greet her back, with a kind smile.

I see Jake's expression change to one of surprise when he see's his mother interacting with me but then it changes back to his playful smirk. Xavier's mother, Julia, observes me and Xavier. Her eyes noting his arm around my waist and the smile on his face. She almost giggles in delight before she realizes something and goes back to her friendly smile.

"Come on, sweetie. We should probably get you inside before you get cold in that pretty dress." She says and I blush at that. Her smile grows at that and she looks up to Xavier and gives him a nod. Unsure, I tilt my head up to see his face but all I see is that small smile.

We step into his house and I instantly fall in love with its beauty. This is the type of house I dream about living in. Its modern but with a traditional side to it. I love it.

We walk into the dining room, I presume, where a very neat table has been laid out. At the head of the table, is an older looking Xavier. I immediately know this is Xavier's dad.

He stands up at our entrance and gives me a passive look. It reminds me of the first time I saw Xavier, where he appeared cold and distant.

"Hello, I'm Stiles." He reluctantly tells me and I give him a polite smile. I recall Xavier saying his dad was always working so he didn't really spend time with him. I also remember Xavier saying his mother didn't care about him. Yet, meeting her she seemed nice.

"Hi, I'm Annabella." He nods and sits back at the table.

"So tell me, Annabella, how has my son been treating you?" His father asks.

"Truthfully?" I ask and they all nod. "Great. At first, he was more annoying than a wasp but over time, I learned that he's a great guy who is just more closed off. He's an excellent learner and listener, once you get past all of his coldness, you meet an amazing guy. He sees the best in everyone, he knows how to talk to the right people. I mean, he can be temperamental at times." I give Xavier a pointed look. "But all-in-all, he's amazing. Very talented. You should be very proud Mr. King."

Once I've finished, I see how everyone is looking at me with respect. Even Xavier's dad seems taken aback by my speech. I think he needed to hear that his son is amazing.