"Please be okay.."

   Outside of the room, Chaeyoung and Mina sat on the couch while the others stood in front of them, ready to interrogate them.

   "How long?" Jihyo asked.

   "Since debut," Chaeyoung answers as she felt Mina intertwining their fingers together.

   "Why haven't you told us?" Jungyeon questions, but it pissed Chaeyoung off. Mina knew this so she answered before the cub would blow.

   "Ever since the Great Mancer War, mancers resulted in hiding due to being hunted down but humans with special machines that could cut off our energy flow making it useless to create magic."

   "There are really, only a few family lines that still pursue's mancies," Chaeyoung added on.

   "Which ones are left?" Nayeon asks.

   "Let me answer that," a familiar black cat jumped down from the window ledge.

   "Tsukuyomi?" the cat smirks.

   "Anyways—"

   "How can you tal—"

   "I'll answer that later Momo-ssi, but the remaining family lines that still uses mancies are, Lees, Kims, Minatozakis, Myouis and Sons, and a few other more, but I can't tell you the rest," Tsukuyomi then jumps on the couch and lays down.

   "Why not?" Jihyo curiously asked.

   "Because saying what is ahead of us changes the future," Tsukuyomi tiredly replies.

   "Oh, and to answer your question earlier Momo-ssi, I'm using a spell called, Onsei, an Aura based passive skill which allows mortals to hear me normally," Tsukuyomi looks at all of them before closing his eyes.

   "But right now, your biggest concern should be how you would deal with Kyungji in this mental state," the black cat stands up again and jumps down on the floor then to the window.

   "She see what you can not, for those who found it first, will lead her through the road that is laid out in front of her feet, and help those who come first, then they shall show her the way to perfect tranquillity," with those cryptic words uttered out he jumps out and disappears into the night.

   The members of Twice are left there, decrypting such a vague statement.

   'Perfect Tranquillity.'

   Those were the words that stuck out the most.

   What could he mean by that?

•JYP office•

   "As much as I'd love to peruse being a solo artist, my answer is a no," Kyungha sternly states when her uncle had proposed his idea.

   "But Kyungha—"

   "I'm not leaving her by herself Jinyoung, you should have seen how she was when Kyungseo left, she was devastated!!!" Kyungha slams her palm on his desk in anger. Ice then slowly started forming on the table around her palm.

   "This is to prepare her for the worst!!!" Kyungha then grabs his collar and pulled him close to her.

   "Jinyoung, you know fully well why she can't handle it without us, and you know what our parents did to her in a very young age," those memories of her sister crying for help while they were held back by the bodyguards to prevent them from helping her flashed in her mind. Tears started falling from the feeling of uselessness wavering back to her.