If Alison is dying it's going to be with me, grown and old.

I will not let her die because of something 4 times smaller than her.

Alison POV

The pain has gotten worse. It comes and goes throughout the day but Emily has me drugged up on pain killers that the doctor suggested and a heating pad on the most painful area.

"Yes. Thank you doctor. I understand. Goodbye." Emily places the phone down and sits down beside me. "Another reminder for your bedrest. You have a checkup next Friday. I'll take off work to drive you-" "it's fine. I'll have Sophia take me."

Emily stares at me with a sigh, "Alison-" "Emily-" "please. Just let me talk. Please." Her brown doe eyes are big with fear and worry but most of all? Love.

I can't say no to her, so I nod. "Go ahead."

Emily bites her lip and looks at my stomach, scrunches her eyebrows, then looks back at me.

"If you decide that you are keeping the baby...just think for a minute. Think of everything and everyone you are leaving behind. The kids need you. We would have 3 kids, Alison. I can't take care of 3 children on my own, I can barely even take care of myself." I open my mouth to speak but she grabs my hand, her eyes filling up with tears, pleading me to let her speak.

I clamp my mouth shut.

"I love you. You know I love you. I can't lose you, Alison. Jesus, I just can't. We can try again. Or we can adopt. Kenneth adopted you and look at how great you turned out," her hands cup my cheeks and we are both crying.

I sniffle and nod, "I know baby I know. And I love you so much for saying that. But Emily, this is our flesh and blood. Don't you want another little Emily running around here? A son?" She shakes her head, her voice cracking under her tears.

"I don't care about that."

"But I do, Ems. I do." I grab her hands and kiss her palm but she pulls away, standing up now, wiping her face angrily.

"God you really are selfish, you know that?"

My eyes widen as my heart begins to crack, "excuse me?" I gasp out and she grunts, slapping a book off of the coffee table.

"You're really just going to leave me to fend for myself? You're going to leave our children without a mother? Sophia? Hanna?!" 

My eyes are like a deer's in headlights as I stare at her wildly, "you're really trying to guilt me out of this aren't you?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm going to do." She points her finger at me, her eyes red with tears and fury.

I scoff, "God you really are an asshole."

Her arms lift, then slap to her sides, "fine. I'm an asshole. But at least you'll be alive to watch me be one."

"I'm not getting an abortion Emily."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID!"

"IT'S WHAT IT IS!" I scream, walking over to her but she tries to evade me, leaning against the sink. The front door opens and Sophia walks in cautiously with a bag of groceries in her hands, Hanna at her side.

"What's going on?" Hanna says but we ignore her.

I focus on Emily.

"If you're gonna boss me around at least use the right fucking term for it. Say it." "Alison-" "SAY IT!" "FINE! GET A FUCKING ABORTION! JUST GET RID OF IT BECAUSE IF YOU DIE WHILE HAVING THAT BABY ALISON SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GET RID OF IT MYSELF!" My jaw drops and my body stumbles as Emily marches closer and closer to me, her hands clearly in fists.

Sophia jumps between us, "Emily stop it right now."

"No! I'm not going to let her fucking kill herself! She's a COWARD-" 

*SLAP*

We all freeze.

Sophia's hand pulls away from Emily's cheek as she stands in shock. Emily's eyes are wide with shock, pain and horror.

She grabs her cheek hesitantly and looks at Sophia fearfully.

My hand is over my mouth and so is Hanna's.

Sophia stands shakily, gently reaching out, "E-Emily I-" before she can touch her, Emily stumbles backwards and quickly leaves the room, running upstairs.

No words are spoken, no sound is made, besides Sophia's pained sobs.

++++++++++++++++++

A lot happened...

Well...I have no comment, you all can comment lol

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13