Wet

Alison POV

A brightness illuminating from the window wakes me from my deep slumber. I go to sit up but realize I'm not alone. 

A toned arm is wrapped around my body, holding me against a bare body. When I look to my left I see Emily sleeping soundly, the only blanket on her around her waist, down.

She is chest down in bed, her face in the direction of me.

Everything from last night comes back and a deep blush rises to my cheeks.

We won King and Queen.

I told Emily how I really feel.

I lost my virginity.

My clothes are scattered around the room.

I lean down and place gentle kisses up Emily's back, reaching her cheek and I feel her skin curl under my lips. She's smiling.

I pull away and she opens her eyes slowly, those heart melting brown eyes gazing up at me with so much love that I can't help but collapse onto her, snuggling into her.

"Good morning," I whisper and she kisses my forehead, "morning beautiful."

I open my eyes to look into hers, my heart tugging itself as she looks at me with so much admiration, so much passion that I feel like nothing can touch us.

"I love you," I whimper out and she smiles gently at me, her hand stroking my cheek, "I love you too Princess. You okay?"

I nod and sit up, "I just love you...so much. I'm sorry I didn't say it before. And I am sorry I didn't tell you about me and Noel. I just...no matter how much I crushed on him or hooked up with him. He just was nothing compared to you. You're the only reason I enjoy waking up everyday Emily. And I promise you, Paige lied. I would never cheat on you. Ever."

She groans into her pillow, "I believe you. And I love you. I trust you."

I smile and roam my hand up and down her back. She shuts her eyes as my fingers trial around. I kiss her shoulder blades softly until my phone rings.

I sit up, "crap. Dad will kill me. And you."

Emily sighs, "fuck."

I grab my phone and see that I have 12 missed calls from Dad and 9 from Mom. I have a voicemail from Sophia so I play it on speaker,

"Alison sweets. Your parents are flipping their shit so I suggest that you and rattle brains get out of whatever hotel you stayed at after jumping each other's bones and get home. And tell Emily to wear a bullet proof vest. Leo and Aric are out for blood. Love you to the moon and back Star."

I sigh, "you're dead. And my mother will kill me."

Emily nods, "right. Let's get showered and dressed."

I nod and stand up but groan, collapsing back down to the bed as Emily frowns, "you okay?"

I groan, "I didn't think I'd be this sore." Emily laughs and when I pout she "awes", coming over to me.

"Sorry baby. If I was going too hard you could've said so. Here."

She puts her arms under me and lifts me up, both of us still fully naked. I giggle, "what on earth are you doing?"

"This."

She places me in the bathtub, turning it on warmer water as she gets in beside me. "Come here."

I smile at her and move over to her, my hand grabbing her cheek as I launch myself to her lips. Emily moans into me and I grind up and down on her, smiling into her lips as my stomach flutters and flips.

WARNING: SEXUAL M CONTENT

I gasp when her hands grip my butt, squeezing as she kisses me harder.

I groan as she pulls me closer, our breasts pressing against one another's. I tighten my closed eyelids before I sit on top of her, moan loudly into her mouth as her penis slips into me.

Emily groans and takes my hair into her fist, pulling my head back before she attacks my neck with her lips.

I gasp and grip both sides of the bathtub, "E-Emily. Oh God." I shut my eyes, moaning when she thrusts her body up, her penis delving deeper into me.

I move up and down, my walls clenching in on her, causing Emily to hang her head back, releasing my hair as she holds my waist.

"Fuck Alison..."

I stare at her face, then grab her boobs, squeezing and massaging. I kiss each one and bite down, leaving love marks all over her chest.

Emily moans and rubs my back, holding my waist closer as she pushes harder. I gasp when more pleasure billows into me, my body trembling with the build.

The water in the tub swishes and swirls. Emily grabs shampoo and uses the pull out nozzle to wash my hair as I continue to work on her.

After she conditions I shampoo her hair and condition until we grab the body soap.

Emily rubs the contents onto me, massaging my breasts and roaming the white foam all the way down my body. She rinses me off and as I grab the soap she thrusts into me, making me scream and fall back, Emily holding me up with her knees.

"Oh FUCK!" I cry and grab the edges of the tub yet again as I feel liquid seep out of me.

"Come on baby. Let go," Emily says and I nod, whimpering, "harder. Em I-I'm almost t-there. HARDER!"

She takes this as an order as she grabs me firmly, grunting as she pushes in time after time. I grunt with her, our bodies moving in a heated sync as water spills over.

She pushes in one more time and a switch goes off.

Shivers run up my spine as I let out an ear-rattling scream, "EMILYYYYY!" I shout, holding onto her shoulders for dear life as I weaken under her influence. I feel her cum inside me as she orgasms, panting and moaning heavily.

"Fuck. A-Alison." I squeeze my walls tight with a scream that I suppress by biting Emily's neck hard but not too hard.

Emily releases into me, crying out, "ALISONNNN! FUCK ALISON!"

My body tingles at her screaming my name and she grips me tight as she pulls out, hugging me to her chest. I wrap my arms around her neck, kissing her ear as I pant, catching my breath.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT!

"I love you. So much."

"I love you...too," she whispers, attempting at regaining oxygen to her body.

I smile, snuggling close to my girlfriend who kisses my temple, "we're picking up birth control pills on the way home."

I giggle and nod, "good. Let's get ready." I peck her lips and hop out of the tub, Emily following giddily as we get dressed into our outfits from prom.

"Let's hope I will live to see the daylight tomorrow," Emily says and I laugh nervously.

I really hope they aren't that mad.

But like Spencer says, hope breeds eternal misery.

I look at Emily who looks at me, our faces mirroring each other's with worry and fear.

"We're dead," we both say before we run out of the hotel room, sprinting to catch a cab.

+++++++++++++++++++++

They're dead, aren't they?

Emison only chapter :)

You are welcome.

I have a boyfriend, it's official :)

Going on a double date tomorrow with my friend and her BF lmao.

3/27/2017 is when he asked me :) yay me. Forgot to tell y'all <3

ANYWAYSSS

What do you guys want to see happen?

Review and Comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13