Graduation (Part I)

3 Days Later

Emily POV

"Why do I have to wear a dress?" I groan, earning me a slap on my head from Sophia.

"It's a graduation gown dumbass."

I stare at the blue gown and roll my eyes, "it's stupid."

"Yes, it is. But to your girlfriend and my granddaughter, it isn't stupid. Just...act like you're excited okay?"

"Sophia I want to ride," I argue but she shakes her head, "I know Em but Alison wants to graduate. With you by her side, might I add. Don't fuck this up. If I so much as see a frown on my granddaughter's lips, I will put your arm in a meat shredder."

The older looking Alison makes me nod with her intimidating stare, "right. Smiles all around. See?" I throw on the best smile I can give, making Sophia nod, "good."

"Don't you look handsome," Alison leans her head against the door frame, making me smile through the mirror as Sophia fixes my cap and tassel.

"It's not everyday that you graduate high school," I put on my best smile for her but, like always, Alison sees right through me.

"I know this isn't exactly the best day of your life but...for me it is. Think of this as the first day of freedom. Ems we can be anything after today, go to any school, like UPenn. We can start our lives."

I stare at my girlfriend and feel myself melt into her palms, "of course. I'm sorry. I just can't help but want to be on my bike getting the hell away from here and just...live."

Alison tilts her head and brushes my hair away from my face, smiling, "I promise, after the ceremony, you can get on your bike and feel the wind through that gorgeous hair of yours...just please, for today. No Havoc talk? That goes for both of you."

Alison eyes Sophia demandingly, making Soph widen her eyes and raise her hands up in the air, "hey I'm the innocent one."

"Uh huh. I heard you two talking last night. You want Emily to take out the other club near us. There will be no violence or talk about violence slash the club, am I understood?"

I gulp and Sophia sighs, making Alison slam her foot down angrily, staring at Sophia and I with an evil eye, "am. I. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I force out but grunt in annoyance with myself.

Sophia groans, "whatever. Fine. No Havoc talk. No drama."

Alison goes back to her normal bubbly self and smiles, "great. I'll see you downstairs Em." She presses a light kiss to my cheek and disappears behind the door.

Sophia glances at me, "well shit."

"What now? The Razors are against having us in Pennsylvania Sophia. If they attack-" "they won't, Emily."

"Well what if they do?" I hiss at her quietly, sweat beads forming on my forehead.

"The rest of our club is back home and these guys want to blow us out. They won't hesitate to hurt us."

Sophia paces around the room until the door opens, Aric walking in, "did Alison tell you-" "yes, Aric what do we do? These guys can attack at any given moment. They know who we are."

Aric stares at me, then sighs, "we do nothing."

"What?!" Both Sophia and I shout, not getting a reaction out of Aric.

He nods, "nothing. Alison wants us to be a normal, functional family today. So that's what we are. No Havoc talk. Just the Moore family joining the DiLaurentis family and Alison's supportive girlfriend Emily Fields graduating High School by her side with a relaxed smile."