Written In The Stars

Emily POV

"Oh! Okay what if you ask her with pizza and write it out in pepperoni?" Hanna offers and I sigh, "nah. She hates pepperoni."

Charlotte thinks for a little bit and shrugs, "on the beach? Written in the sand?"

Aria nods, "or you could take her out to dinner and have them write it on the plate with food." I nod, partially agreeing but nothing seems right. 

"Guys. This is Alison we're talking about. It has to be amazing...as amazing as she is...if even possible."

Spencer looks at Aria and sighs, "Emily. You love her, right?"

I nod and Spencer nods, "okay. We'd love to help but our ideas don't seem to be clicking for you so...you gotta do what you think is best. What do you want to do? We'll help you work it out, whatever you need."

I think for a moment and sigh, describing the idea and Hanna sighs, "it's not gonna be easy, Em."

I shake my head, "I don't need easy. I just need possible."

Alison POV

"So what does your dress look like?" Noel asks as we walk around Rosewood, frozen yogurt in our hands.

I shake my head, "I don't have one yet. I might not even be going..."

He coughs loudly, "what?! Alison. You have to go to prom. It's senior prom!"

My head tilts back as I look up at the clouds but a loud groan comes out of my mouth, "I know! But Emily hasn't asked me yet! What if she doesn't? Prom is in 3 weeks..."

I think about Emily, not having a care in the world for prom, the one night I have looked forward to since I was 8. Prom Queen is my dream and if I don't have the dream date I have always wanted then...what's the point?

"Alison, Emily will ask you, I promise."

My eyes fill up slightly as I think about it but he wraps his arm around my shoulders, "nope. No tears DiLaurentis. We got a home to get you to and a girlfriend to get you to." He winks as he holds the car door open for me and I can't help but smile at my friend.

If Emily doesn't ask me, I have nothing. I won't go without a date.

Hanna POV

"Hey. Emily set everything up?" I ask Charlotte and she nods, "yep."

She walks away and smiles at a group of girls who blush as she starts talking to them. I feel my cheeks heat up as anger boils inside of me. Why am I so hot all of a sudden?

"Hanna, we need help."

I turn to Aria and sigh, glance back at Charlotte, then follow Aria inside, my heart sinking to the pit of my stomach.

I grab the supplies and help Emily get everything set up for later.

Alison POV

I slug around the entire day. Emily is acting weird to me, the girls are being weird and the only person who will talk to me is Noel. He's trying to keep me happy but I can't! If Emily doesn't ask me soon I have to make other plans somehow.

"Attention, we will be having a rehearsal lockdown drill. Everyone in the hallways please report to the nearest room with a respected adult."

I look around as everyone moves and Mrs. Montgomery calls for me, "Alison sweetie in here."

I walk into the gymnasium and the lights are off when I get in. "Uh...why can't I see?"

I turn around for Mrs. M, but she's gone. "Ella?"

I hear footsteps so I walk forward, "hello?"

I hear a switch and a glow comes from the ceiling.

I look up and see, written in lights on the ceiling,

Alison Star DiLaurentis, 

Will you light my world and go with me to Prom?

My eyes water up with surprise and awe as a bright light shines a few feet away and Emily is standing right in the center of it, a suit on her, a bouquet of roses in her hands as she smiles at me.

"Well...will you?"

I gasp, "Emily...I don't know what to say..." More spotlights come on and Spencer, Aria, Hanna and Charlotte stand behind Emily with a large banner, spelling out,

SAY YES!

I laugh and walk towards Emily shakily as she holds out the flowers to me, "so?"

I giggle and nod, "yes...of course. Yes." I wrap my arms around her neck and force my lips to hers instantly, feeling the fireworks burst all around. Emily grips my waist supportingly as I hear a loud roar.

I pull away and as I open my eyes, lights blind me and my vision relaxes, seeing the bleachers of the gym filled from end to end, on both sides of the gymnasium.

My heart beats wildly as I snap my head to Emily in shock, "you did all of this?"

She grins brightly, "of course I did Princess."

I sob happily and hug her, "I thought you weren't going to ask me." Her laughter into my hair lifts my heart up to the sky with the force of butterflies pushing it upwards. 

"Are you crazy? Babe you're the only person I want to go anywhere with."

I sniffle and nod, "you're the best baby."

She holds me as she pulls away and smiles warmly, wiping my tears before kissing my forehead.

She grabs the microphone Hanna gives her and shouts into it, "SHE SAID YES!"

The stands roar even louder than before as I smile in pure happiness, my body filling with tingles and sheer love.

I want to say it.

I will.

But...I can't.

Not yet.

Emily POV

After the madness is over and I am in my room, playing video games I can't help but worry a little bit.

I expected her to say she loves me.

It's been a while since I said it.

Still...

Does she not feel the same way about me that I do her?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cute promposal?

Poor Emily :(

What will happen next?

What do you want to see happen?

Characters you wanna see? (Doesn't have to be from PLL)

Review and Comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13