07

Jimin looks at himself in the mirror, running his hand through his hair a couple of times. He hums to himself as the door bell rings and his mother calls for him from downstairs. Jimin nods to himself, content with how he looks before he slips on some shoes. He walks downstairs to see his friends standing in the door way.

"Bye mom," Jimin says, kissing her cheek as she waves good bye. He walks out, pulling his friends by their wrists as his mom watches them walk down the driveway and onto the side walk. "just don't look back," Jimin mumbles under his breath to his friends and Taehyung laughs.

"You look really cute today, is this all for your boyfriend?" He teases when they're at a far enough distance to not be heard. His  mother closes the door and they stop walking.

"He's not my boyfriend," Jimin whines, punching his shoulder.

"Anyway, Good luck on your date with your sugar daddy," Taehyung winks as he pulls Jungkook away, walking down the street with him, happily chatting away about whatever.

Before he gets too far he turns around, shouting a little too loudly for Jimin's liking. "Stay safe! wear protection!" He laughs loudly and Jimin rolls his eyes, shooing them off with his hand. After they leave, Jimin skips up to Yoongi's house, walking up the porch excitedly. He knocks on the door a couple times until it opens.

Namjoon opens the door and Jimin never realized how huge this boy is until now.

"Hi Jimin," Yoongi smiled from behind Namjoon.

"you finally found someone shorter than you?" Namjoon jokes and Jimin blushes.

"And younger!" Jimin hears Hoseok say and Yoongi turns around.

"Hoseok I swear to god I'm going to beat the shit out of you!" Yoongi calls out to Hoseok who is somewhere in the house and Jimin can hear Hoseok's cackling from outside.

"It's okay, I know I'm younger, hyung" Jimin giggles and Yoongi smiles at how cute Jimin is.

"C'mon lets go," Yoongi says grabbing jimin's hand and the boy laces their fingers together as they walk down the driveway and onto the side walk.

"where to?" Jimin asks curiously, looking at their hands with a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Have you eaten?" Yoongi asks and Jimin shakes his head. "we can go for lunch," Yoongi says.

"where?"

"Wherever we see something" Yoongi says and Jimin smiles with a nod. "you don't talk much huh?"

"I just don't know what to say sometimes when im nervous, I've just never been out with a guy who isn't a friend and- oh my god im sorry, i don't mean that we're not friends!" Jimin says, covering his hand with his mouth.

Yoongi snickers, pulling his hand away to wrap it around Jimin's shoulders. "don't worry," he says.

"Can we get Pizza?" Jimin asks as they walk onto the street with endless amounts of stores. A pizza parlour caught his eye that he always goes to with his friends.

"Of course," Yoongi says as he pulls Jimin across the street and into the parlour. He orders the pizza which they have to wait a couple minutes for while it's made and once they get it they sit down in a booth across from each other.

"i don't get to go out to eat much."

"speaking of going out, since this is like our first dat-"

"Date?" Jimin chokes out in surprise. His eyes flick up to glance at Yoongi who stares right back at him with a smirk.

"Yeah, date" Yoongi smiles as he plays with the straw of his drink.

"O-oh yeah okay, continue" Jimin blushes, trying to play off his excitement as something cool.

hyung ʸᵒᵒⁿᵐⁱⁿOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara