14

Jimin storms down his street angrily, dragging his bag behind him on the ground. He's pissed off at Taehyung. He left school mid lunch, after leaving his friend in the hallway. Yoongi who was talking and hanging out with Hoseok on their porch notices the boy walking up to his own lawn.

Yoongi stands up from his seat as he walks down his porch steps. "Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi asks the angry boy.

"He pisses me off so much!" Jimin shouts, throwing his bag on the grass. Yoongi grabs him by the shoulders, stopping him from doing anything else

"why aren't you in school?"

Jimin looks away, trying not to take his anger out on the older. "Baby, was wrong?" Yoongi asks, turning jimin's head so he looks at him in the face.

"Taehyung, he was being such an asshole."

ever since Jimin started hanging with Yoongi and well... dating him. He decided to screw it and swear. "What happened?" Yoongi asks, leading them to jimin's porch where they sit down.

"What happened?"

"He was just saying a bunch of harsh things, I mean I said some things back at him but he said worse and always does."

Yoongi laces their fingers, kissing the back of Jimin's hand and the boy leans his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Harsh things about what?"

"Us," Jimin sighs, the embrace of his boyfriend easing his anger slightly.

"What about us necessarily?" Yoongi asks.

"Just how you're probably just using me and will break up with me after you get into my pants."

Yoongi tenses slightly thinking about that before relaxing his shoulders. "Jimin, do you really think I'm going to do that to you

"So you're not taking advantage of me?"

Yoongi lets out a laugh. "Jimin, if I were, we wouldn't be like this right now," he says and Jimin nods.

"Jimin I'm not like every other person, I've told you this before i like you a lot and you should know that, I hate how you keep doubting me."

"I'm sorry, it's just Taehyung keeps putting all these doubts in my mind."

"Seems like he isn't too good of a friend," Yoongi shrugs.

"I know" Jimin says, his gaze dropping to his shoes.

"I think he's just bitter because jungkooks pissed off at him and Hoseok doesn't see him more than friends," Jimin shrugs.

"You guys should try to work this out, yeah he should apologize, but you should, too, for the things you've said to him, too."

"What a wise boyfriend," Jimin grins, kissing his cheek.

"It's literally common sense, brat. Now get your ass back to school," Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Lunch should be over soon, shouldn't it?" Yoongi asks and Jimin checks his phone, nodding. He stands up, grabbing his back. "Do good, pay attention," Yoongi winks.

"Yeah, right," Jimin scoffs.

"I'm serious." Yoongi says, giving Jimin a pointed look.

"Fine, but you don't have to go all father figure on me."

Yoongi rolls his eyes as Jimin blows him a kiss.

-
"Jimin, I'm sorry"," Taehyung says as he chases after Jimin after school who was walking toward his block.