06

The following day Jimin walks over to where they sit outside on nice days for lunch. When he gets there he's surprised to see jungkook, his head laying on taehyungs lap and Taehyung leaning down, pecking his lips while he plays with the boy's hair.

Jimin's mouth drops at the sight but he isn't so surprised, it has been pretty obvious they like eachother. He's just upset that his friends never told him they were together or what ever this is that's going on.

"Stop canoodling." Jimin says, crossing his arms. Taehyung and jungkook look up, blush spanning across both their cheeks as Jungkook moves to sit up properly.

"oh-uh we weren't doing anything, jungkook just had something on his lips" Taehyung says.

A smirk grows on jimin's face as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Yeah, your lips. God why didn't you guys tell me?" He whines and Taehyung shakes his head embarrassedly.

"Anyway, I need you advice," Jimin says, sitting down. He'll set this topic aside for now since he wanted to talk about his situation first.

"With?"

"You seem to be good at relationship stuff."

"Uh, Yeah sure of course. why? Yoongi?"

Jimin suddenly drops his gaze as he begins playing with the grass between his fingers. "He asked if he could kiss me the other day," Jimin says, his eyes fixated on nothing specific, he's just embarrassed about the situation that happened.

"Did he?" Taehyung asks, raising an eyebrow in question. Jimin in return shakes his head as his answer.

"He pulled away and changed the topic when we were about to. I swear I brushed my teeth too, so-"

"I don't think it was your breath, stupid." Taehyung scoffs. "Maybe He was nervous or unsure about it and thought it was a bad idea."

"Oh," Jimin says sadly as he looks up through his eyelashes. He doesn't know why it makes him feel even more disappointed that it didn't happen.

Taehyung grabs his friend's hand, patting the top of it. "Hey, at least you know he was thinking about kissing you, right?" He says, trying to reassure his friend. He doesn't want to make Jimin upset like the other time they talked about jimin's run ins with Yoongi.

"I guess."

Jungkook was only playing on his phone, not interested in the topic at all, mostly because he doesn't know half the things they're talking about.

"What is it was just a spare of the moment thing. What if he doesn't really like time?"

Taehyung sighs.

"Then you need to find out."

-
"Hi Hyung," Jimin smiles as Yoongi opens the door.

"hey," Yoongi says as he opens the door wider for Jimin to walk in.

"Come on in," he says as Jimin nods, walking inside. "How long do you have until you need to go home?" Yoongi asks.

"Like one or two hours or so," Jimin says, smiling nervously as he rubs the nap of his neck. 

"so enough for a movie," Yoongi smiles and jimin nods in agreement.

Yoongi grabs the remote and puts on Netflix. He sits down on the couch, looking up expectantly at Jimin who stands in the door way. He pats the seat beside him and Jimin walks over. He sits down beside Yoongi, their thighs touching and Jimin nervously looks at the older, lip caught between his teeth. Yoongi puts his arm on the back of the couch near Jimins head.