11

"I should come pick you up one day after school," Yoongi mumbles, they're laying on yoongi's bed together, cuddling. Jimin in Yoongis arms while his leg is hitched over Yoongi comfortable. He rests his hand on Yoongi's chest while the older male runs his fingers over his back soothingly.

Now that Jimin's mother approved their newly found "friendship" they have been using it to their advantage.

"When you say it like that, it kind of sounds like you're my babysitter or something," Jimin complains against Yoongi's chest, hiding his face even more in Yoongi's shirt. He then pulls away so he can lift his head up to give an angry glare at Yoongi who laughs.

"Do you not want me to?" Yoongi chuckles and Jimin lets out a quiet whine, hiding his face back into Yoongi's shirt.

"No, I do... I really do," He pouts.

"You're not afraid that I'll embarrass you?"

Jimin lets out a laugh before sitting up in Yoongi's bed. "Of course not, why would I be embarrassed when people would be able to see my hot, older boyfrie- I mean some what of a boyfriend... figure?" Jimin says, confusing himself with what to even say. What even are they considered since Yoongi hasn't directly said what he wants to be to Jimin.

"suit yourself," Yoongi says, "And you want me to be your boyfriend?" He inquires, cocking his head to the side in a way that seems like he's feigning innocence. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I know it's stupid to even think about."

Yoongi pulls Jimin back down to lay with him, their face to face and Yoongi leans forward. He kisses Jimin softly, pulling Jimin into his embrace and the younger male's eyes flutter shut, his thoughts being muddled by the feel of Yoongi's lips on his.

"Jimi-" Yoongi is about to speak against his lips but a voice from the top of the stairs calls out for him before he can even say anything.

"Jimin, your strange friend is here, again."  They hear Hoseok say as he walks down the steps into the basement. Jimin pulls away and sits up in his bed as he's surprised to see one of his best friends trailing behind Hoseok like a lost puppy. 

Jimin now understands Jungkook's concern with Taehyungs new interest with Hoseok lately. He knows both of his friends well, and Taehyung was easily attracted to people he found good looking. Hell Jimin would think that if he never had an interest in Yoongi, Taehyung would be interested in him as well. Thinking about that makes Jimin move closer to Yoongi's side who is now sitting up as well. Yoongi feels Jimin nudging into his side. Yoongi puts his arm around Jimin's shoulders with a smile.

He knows Jungkook has feelings for Taehyung, and now Jimin doesn't know how he can possibly help this situation. He can't make up an excuse to tell Taehyung not to be interested in Hoseok. He can't tell him the age gap is a problem when he has the same issue. He can't even tell Taehyung about Jungkook's feelings because that would make their friendship awkward and tense.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks and Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

"Your mom told me you were here and I wanted to hang out... get to know your boyfriend... and his friends," Taehyung giggles, looking at Hoseok again with love struck eyes which Hoseok is totally oblivious to.

Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's chest and Hoseok points between the two. "This looks very bad."

"And you look very good," Taehyung blurts out with a giggle before he covers his mouth with his  hand. "I didn't mean to say that," He says and Hoseok looks over at Taehyung with a smile. He pats Taehyung's head.

"Cute," Hoseok says before turning back toward the other couple.

"Oh! and I also wanted to know if you know what's up with Jungkook, he's been  acting strange lately."