28

When Yoongi is released the next day, Jimin's waiting on the porch of his house, knees to his chest as he waits. When Seokjin's car pulls up in the driveway. Jimin runs his fingers through his hair, pulling at it. There's heavy bags under his eyes because he couldn't sleep last night.

Seokjin gets out with Yoongi in tow. "Hey, Jimin," he smiles kindly, petting his head before walking inside and closing the door to let the two have a moment to themselves.

Yoongi sighs, taking a seat beside Jimin who only closes his eyes. "Jimin..."

"Who are you really?" Jimin says, his voice strained.

"You know me."

"I thought I did, but you're not who I thought you were," Jimin laughs softly, in disbelief. "Here I thought you were this sweet guy who could never do anything wrong, that you always asked me because you worried, you took care of me, took me out and cuddled me, introduced me to your friends yet..." jimin closes his eyes. "There's so many things you haven't told me."

"Baby listen," Yoongi says, grabbing jimin's hand.

"No, only if you'll tell me who you really are. I know you're not a bad guy, Hyung, but I know you're not a good guy either, a good boyfriend? Yeah," Jimin says, his eyes quivering as he stares at Yoongi.

"What do you want to know?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin closes his eyes as he thinks about everything he doesn't know.

"How many times have you been arrested?"

"Like...three times but that's it, four if you can't this," Yoongi says, scratching the back of his neck gingerly and Jimin presses his palms against his temples.

"I— what did you do?" Jimin asks, squeezing his eyes shut because he doesn't want to think about this all.

"The first time... I was drinking and driving."

"Of course you were, why am I not surprised anymore," Jimin laughs in disbelief. He balls his fists at his sides, moving away from Yoongi. "And the last two?"

"I got into a fight with this one guy so that got me in there and the last time I stole something from the mall."

"I thought you were better than this, you're a thief, a drunk and you get into fights," Jimin says, pinching his nose. "I want to know one more thing," Jimin says, his heart beating fast just thinking about it.

"You need to be honest with me and I know when you're lying because you look away and bite your lip when you lie."

"I promise."

"When that guy at the party said you always get the cute ones, what was he talking about?" Jimin asks, his voice cracking at the thought of it.

"Jimin," Yoongi says, holding onto Jimin's hand. "I love you."

"Is it that bad that you have to reassure me?"

"I don't want you to hate me, I'd pick up guys at the party, we'd flirt and then have a one night thing, I swear."

Jimin lets out a gasp, even if he knew it would be something like this, he expected it but it still made his heart wrench because in the back of his mind he wanted it to be something different.

"I stopped when I asked you to be my boyfriend."

"We were flirting and together, we kissed before you asked to be my boyfriend too. So you still did it when we started..." Jimin covers his face with his hands.

"I—"

"I don't know who you are," Jimin says, standing up from the porch.

"Come back," Yoongi demands as he stands up too, walking after Jimin. He grabs his wrist but killing turns around and shoved him back.

"Don't touch me," he spits out. "You kept all this from me," Jimin cries out in anger, gripping Yoongi's shirt in his fists.

"I loved you, this whole time, I loved the boy I thought was sweet and perfect, I thought you were a good person but you aren't, you're an asshole."

"Baby," Yoongi says, grabbing Jimin by the waist to keep him from getting away.

"Let me go."

"That was in the past."

"You still drink! You still fight! How am I supposed to think that you've changed when you haven't!" Jimin shouts as he pries Yoongi's hands off of him. He turns around and storms towards his own house.

"Jimin, don't be a brat and just listen to me," Yoongi shouts out.

"I'm not a brat, I'm not stupid either. Leave me alone, Yoongi."

Jimin walks into the house and closes the door, locking it and pressing his forehead against it.

He slides down the door, his head between his knees. "I hate him, I hate him so much," he cries out.

——

Jimin lays his head on his pillow, his eyes closed as he tries to sleep off the sadness he feels, the huge weight on his shoulders. He loves Yoongi, he really does but he doesn't want to be with someone who's never told him the whole truth about everything.

There's a tap at the window that catches his attention and he rolls over to face the window. He waits curiously as a rock hits the window.

He tosses the blanket off of him, trudging to the window and opening it. He peers out the window only to sigh "go home."

"Stop being such a kid and act like an adult for once, Jimin. Let's talk it out."

"I'm not being such a kid, whatever you think that means, I'm not being stupid or childish about this. I'm being logical and staying away from a man I don't even know," Jimin snaps, glaring down at Yoongi.

"Baby."

"Don't call me that!" Jimin shouts at him.

"Let's talk about it."

"I don't want to talk right now, Yoongi. Not right now," Jimin says.

"Have a good night," he squeaks out before he sticks his head back into the window, closing it and locking it.

"Why does he make this so hard for me," he cries, holding his heart because it hurts so bad thinking about him.

He now realizes that nothing is perfect, not even his relationship which he thought meant the world to him.

He thought he had everything but this is no fairy tale ending.

He thought he had the guy, the friends, the family except nothing is like a fairy tale. There's not always a happy ending or a happy anything.

Sometimes it turns out the guy you love isn't exactly a knight in shining armour he thought he was

The end

—The end

Jkjk