08

"Jimin who is this?" His mother asks the next morning, she holds his phone in her hands, the screen facing outwards towards Jimin. He isn't one to swear, but when his mother asked that he can't help it "shit."

"Watch your language," his mother snaps.

"It's Yoongi, is there a problem with it, mom?"

"Yes, there is, and where'd you get that sweater from?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"A friend," Jimin says, holding onto the hem of it. "I borrowed it" Jimin clarifies, dropping his arms to the side

"From? It's awfully big on you."

"Yoongi! Is that such a big deal that I wear a sweater he lent me?"

"I don't want you hanging around him or his friends, they're bad news."

"Well why not? He's nice to me. They're anything but bad news, mom."

"who did you go out with on Saturday?" she asks.

"Taehyung and Jungkook" Jimin lies, crossing his arms over his chest defensively.

"Why are you lying to me? I read your texts."

"He invited me out and I know you wouldn't have let me go if I told you it was him, what's your problem with him anyway?"

His mother only sighs in return, not saying anything except, "Go to your room Jimin, and don't think you're getting your phone back anytime soon." Jimin's blood boils hearing that. He turns on his heels and walks up the staircase towards his room, mumbling incoherently under his breath.

"just another way for you to ruin my life," Jimin scoffs to himself as he storms upstairs, slamming his room door shut.

As soon as he's in his room he quickly gets slippers on and climbs out the window, he then runs quickly to yoongis house and knocks on the door. There's barking heard from the other side and he knows it's Min Holly. The door opens and Yoongi stands there with a big smile while Holly jumps up at him in excitement at the new company.

"Jimin, hi,"  Yoongi says smiling at the fact that Jimin is still wearing his sweater. It's only early in the morning and Yoongi is still in his sleep wear as well.

"can I come in?" Jimin asks and Yoongi nods without hesitation.

"of course," he says opening the door wider for Jimin to get through. He walks in carefully and squeaks when Min Holly suddenly gains an interest to Jimin. His slippers in particular. He grabs onto Jimins slipper with his teeth and starts pulling on it as if he's playing a game of tug-a-war with Jimin.

It's so unexpected that when Holly pulled on it he fell onto the ground because a couple days ago Hoseok had thought it was a good idea to get the floors waxed. "oh my god!" Jimin shouts out as he falls onto his ass. The little dog is stronger than he looks.

Yoongi laughs before he tries to get Holly off of the slipper. "Holly off," Yoongi says but he continues attacking Jimins slipper. Yoongi then pries off Jimins other slipper, once he gets it off, he throws it across the hallway and Holly releases his hold on the other slipper and chases after that one.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin." Yoongi laughs, helping him up and the younger giggles.

"it's fine, but I can't say the same for my slippers," Jimin sighs, seeing that Holly is tearing up the other slipper and the one he's wearing is all slobbered on, with little rips and tears.

Yoongi chuckles before putting an arm around Jimins shoulders. "Come with me," he says and Jimin nods, following Yoongi downstairs into his room.

"Sit on the bed."