13

Jimins eyes flutter open but he's still tired, he didn't know why, but he's so comfortable in yoongi's embrace that he thought maybe he could sleep forever.

He nudges Yoongi awake who doesn't budge. Jimin whines to try to get his attention, "Hyung," he pouts as he pinches Yoongi's cheek.

"Morning Jimin" Yoongi says sleepily, not opening his eyes and Jimin stares at Yoongi, waiting for him to open his eyes or something. Though it looks like he isn't going to open his eyes. Jimin tries squirming out from Yoongi's hold but the older keeps him in place, using him as a human pillow.

Jimin wonders how this even started in the first place. Him being in this bed with this guy who he only admired from a distance for so long.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asks, Jimin jumps a little, not realizing Yoongi has finally opened his eyes. Yoongi pulls jimin up to lay on top of him, playing with jimin's hair which is all messy from sleep.

"Nothing," Jimin smiles, leaning down to kiss Yoongi but the older turns his head.

"Morning breath," yoongi says and Jimin lets out a giggle, hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Forgot about that," Jimin grins.

Yoongi opts on rubbing Jimins back with his finger tips, which makes Jimin shiver from but he relaxes underneath Yoongi's touchx Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's chest, beginning to fall asleep again. "Ah such a baby" Yoongi coos quietly and Jimin sighs happily as his eyes close eventually.

Yoongi's sweatshirt Jimin was wearing that he gave him last night had risen up slightly, exposing the slightest bit of skin while Yoongi ran his hands up and down Jimins back soothingly.

he accidentally brushes his hand on Jimins skin and Jimin opens his eyes.

"your hands are warm," he smiles. Yoongi raises an eyebrow before he moves his hands upwards, grazing jimin's sides with his fingertips and Jimin shouts out in surprise.!

"stop it, it tickles," he laughs and Yoongi grins as he settles on resting his hands on Jimin's waist.

"Hungry?" He asks and Jimin shrugs.

"I could eat something," Jimin says, poking Yoongi's nose with a wink.

Yoongi smirks.

"I could eat something, too."

Jimin blushes, though he was the one to instigate the little dirty joke. He clambers off of Yoongi so the older can sit up.

Yoongi leads Jimin upstairs, and when they walk into the kitchen, they can already see Seokjin shouting at Namjoon for something he did.

"How could you mix a red sock with the whites!? You idiot!"

"pink is a nice colour!" Namjoon defends, raising his hands in defence as Hoseok leans against the counter, watching the whole thing go down in amusement.

"that's not the point, you're going to be some bubble gum looking mother fucker now," seokjin hisses. Yoongi quickly turns around and pushes Jimin out of the kitchen with him.

"Maybe it's too soon for breakfast," Yoongi laughs nervously, leading Jimin back to the basement.

"What? why? It's like eleven."

"Because what you think is ketchup, won't be ketchup?"

"Is this a cult or something?" Jimin snorts.

Yoongi laughs, "of course not."

"Group of Devil worshippers?" Jimin jokes, a grin on his face.

"That's also a cult, Jimin."