04

Jimin walks out of his history class and groans before he finds Taehyung and jungkook sitting down by taehyung's locker already eating their lunch. Jimin slides down a locker and sits down. "I need food" he says, curiously looking over at what Taehyung is eating.

"You gonna feed me?" Jimin asks and Taehyung rolls his eyes handing Jimin half of his sandwich. "I hate school so much" Jimin sighs as he bites into it.

"Me too" jungkook pipes up as he leans his head on Taehyungs shoulder tiredly. He snuggles into his side tiredly, letting his eyes fall shut.

"Jungkooks cute," Taehyung laughs, petting jungkooks head who is tired of school in general.

"Shut up" jungkook grumbles, Taehyung tries to pull his hand away but Jungkook grabs it and placed it back on his head. "Don't stop."

The hallways clears out on the floor they were on except for some other groups of friends hanging out or people sitting and listening to music and finishing up work. "That sounds dirty," Taehyung laughs.

Jimin is staring at the locker across from them, deep in thought. He knows he's forgetting to tel his friends something. He glances down at his phone before realizing. He gasped loudly "guess what! Jokes on you Taehyung!" Jimin squeaks excitedly.

"What?" Taehyung asks, confused.

"I got hyungs number," Jimin gloats proudly.

"What? Hyung who?"

"Yoongi." Jimin smiles.

"How the hell did that happen? I don't believe you," Taehyung says furrowing his eyebrows and Jimin holds out his phone. Taehyung grabs it and stares down at the contact. "Look at the picture too" Jimin giggles and Taehyung looks closely at the picture, his eyes going wide as saucers seeing the kiss.

"How did you- when did this happen?"

"Saturday! And I did nothing! I mean my mom wouldn't let me go to the movies with you guys and so I sat on my lawn and this really cute dog walked up to me!" Jimin laughs.

"Dog?"

"Yeah his dog! His name is Min Holly and so he found him and sat with me and asked for my number and he took a picture of us, and he kissed my cheek" jimin says, talking quickly and all at once.

"And then?"

"My mom had to ruin it."

"Jimin don't you think it's kind of weird and unsettling?" Jungkook mumbles, as he clings to taehyungs arm.

"What do you mean"

"This guy who has never even acknowledged your existence until just a couple days ago notices you all of a sudden" jungkook says.

"It's not weird" jimin says.

"Jungkook has a point, don't you find it odd?"

"No, he's really nice," Jimin says, his shoulders slouch hearing his friends put all this doubt in his mind.

"It could be too good to be true," jungkook says, tracing circles on taehyungs palm boredly.

"It's not, it's genuine," Jimin says.

"This could be like some fairy tale," Taehyung laughs and Jimin scrunches up his face.

"How so?"

"In a not so far away land, a princess or prince in your case is trapped up in his house all day by his strict mother when his knight in shining armour or shining sweatpants, I guess comes and rescues him somehow," Taehyung jokes as jungkook adds in.

hyung ʸᵒᵒⁿᵐⁱⁿOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara