27

A couple days after the party, Yoongi and Jimin are walking around, Yoongi wanted to take Jimin out to the plaza and to the music store so they can pick out some music to listen to.

"If you see anything you like tell me," Yoongi says and Jimin nods smiling. "So how long have you been crushing on me, all those times I saw you looking through the shop window."

"Hyung," Jimin says, his eyes wide because he didn't know that Yoongi knew about that. He thought he was oblivious to his existence but here he is admitting that he knew Jimin was staring at him all those days and didn't say anything.

"Usually my friends and I are too broke to buy anything in the stores, so we window shop," Jimin snickers, leaning his cheek against Yoongi's shoulder as they walk. They head to the entrance of the music shop and walk in, Jimin closes his eyes for a second, realizing he hasn't been here since he made a complete fool of himself in front of Yoongi. The whole thing that started this all.

"I was so embarrassed, Hyung. I tried acting cool and you didn't even hear me, and then I fell over the rack," Jimin whines.

"Hey, you got my attention," Yoongi jokes, winking at his boyfriend who blushes.

"Not in the way I wanted to."

"It worked didn't it?"

Jimin only rolls his eyes as they walk to a rack of CD's and albums. "Hyung," Jimin calls out, looking at Yoongi with a smug smile.

"What?" Yoongi asks curiously.

"What would you recommend as an album for... you know," Jimin winks, poking Yoongi's arm. The older rolls his eyes before reaching behind Jimin and into the racks. He pulls out a CD just like that as if he knows the store from aisle to aisle.

"Enjoy, by yourself," Yoongi taunts, kissing his cheek before moving on to look at more music.

Jimin glances at the CD, pouting before he places it back in the rack, following on Yoongi's heels.

"We need a song," Jimin pipes up. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"All the best couples have a song, it would be cute," Jimin smiles, tugging on Yoongi's sleeves.

"We can't just decide to have a song, we have to agree on it and it has to be special, dipshit," Yoongi snorts. Jimin sticks his tongue out at him as Yoongi puts his arm around him.

"You're too cute."

As they walk out of the music shop, a bag full of CD's that were in the free to take box because they were so old. Jimin asked why his boyfriend wanted them and Yoongi had said these ones are always the best because you can find hidden gems.

Jimin had scrunched up his nose and called him an idiot.

his smile fades, his eyes darken as they settle on an all too familiar face. "Let's go the other way," Jimin says hurriedly, his eyes burning holes into the back of the guy's head.

"Why?" Yoongi asks, noticing jimin's darkened mood.

"It's the guy... from the party," Jimin says and Yoongi's look changed from a worried one to an angry one just like that. He attempts to walk over there but Jimin grabs his wrist.

"Don't," he warns.

"Let go of me," Yoongi says seriously, tugging away from Jimin's grip before handing the bag of CD's to him. He doesn't know what Yoongi is saying to the guy but it doesn't look like anything good because the next thing you know is that the guy is shoving Yoongi away.

Yoongi only shoves him back in anger. The boy is already on Yoongi as well, pushing him even harder.

"Hey!" Jimin shouts angrily. He's ready to roll up his sleeves and get into it as well.

He walks over, more like storms over as he places the bag of CD's down beside the two who are arguing. "You piece of shit, what kind of person are you, advancing on someone who clearly didn't want you to, it's called consent you fucking asshole," Yoongi spits at him as they start to gain an audience from people in the street.

Jimin rolls his hoodie sleeves up to his elbows, ready to get into it with the boy. "You asshole!" Jimin yells at him, poking his chest harshly. "What kind of horrible human being are you, you bum!" Jimin sneers.

"Oh, it's you," the boy chuckles and Jimin shivers in disgust.

"You're disgusting," he spits out at him.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it."

"I thought you were my boyfriend, you pervert," Jimin says.

"Sorry you boyfriend couldn't live up to your expectations, seeing you were so desperate to be touche—"

Yoongi reaches out and punches the boy in the face, the sound emitting through the whole street. The boy holds his face, letting out a groan as he pulls his hand away from his face. He pushes Jimin out of the way and steps towards Yoongi. He throws a good punch at yoongi in the face. Yoongi lets out a groan in pain, attempting to throw another punch at him but before he gets the chance,

Jimin comes up behind the boy and jumps on to his back, making the boy shuffle backwards in surprise. "Asshole, don't you touch my boyfriend," Jimin growls at him, pulling at the boy's hair. The boy tries getting Jimin off of his back but the younger is already smacking him, digging his fingers into anywhere he can.

Yoongi punches the boy in the stomach and he stumbles back, trying to hit Yoongi back but Jimin holds his arm back. "I will fucking bite you"

Yoongi quickly pries Jimin off of the boy's back, holding him back as Jimin points a finger at him. "I swear if I ever see your ass again!" Jimin shouts and at some point he had taken off his shoe. He throws his running shoe at the boy's head.

"We really should go—" as Yoongi turns around with Jimin to leave, they're met with an officer who's arms are crossed over his chest.

"Shit."

"What do we do?" Jimin asks from the other side of the holding cell as he stares at Yoongi who is calmly leaning against the wall, sitting on the bench in the holding cell.

"Calm down," Yoongi sighs, his eyes closed.

"You're in a fucking holding cell."

"I started it."

"Because of me."

"No, because he touched you, all that shit he said to and about you like you were just a toy."

Before Jimin can say anything, an officer comes out of a room, holding a file.

"Mr.Min, not surprised you're in here again."

Jimin perks up at the sound of that. "Uh... Mr.Officer... sir? Why aren't you surprised?" He asks, glancing at Yoongi's direction and the boy watches Jimin silently.

"Yoongi has quite a history here, maybe your friend will tell you a bit about it," the officer chuckles as he looks through the file.

Jimin crosses his arms over his chest, if looks could kill. He stares at Yoongi who smiles nervously

"Yeah... he better,"

Yoongi has some shit to fes up
👀

Yoongi has some shit to fes up👀