16

It was a Friday night and when Jimin sees Yoongi on his way home from school he tells Yoongi that he can see him later that night around midnight.

So when his mother falls asleep Jimin quietly sneaks down the stairs and opens the front door where Yoongi stands. "Be really quiet," Jimin whispers before pulling Yoongi into the house, closing the door quietly before walking upstairs. They're both worried about the floor boards and if they would squeak and once they get into Jimins room and the door is locked Jimin hugs Yoongi tightly.

"I miss you, hyung," Jimin mumbles.

"I miss you too, Jimin,"  Yoongi says and he pulls Jimin onto the bed with him. "I'll be gone before your mom wakes up," Yoongi promises as Jimin cuddles up by Yoongi's side.

"No, no, you can stay, if she knocks you can just hide," Jimin says and Yoongi nods in agreement. He slips off his jacket and shoes, getting comfortable beside Jimin who's already laying down. Yoongi pulls him closer by his waist, when they're comfortably close, he keeps his hand on Jimin's hip comfortably and Jimin smiles at him.

He pecks Yoongi's lips, laying his head on the older's chest.

"my mom is killing me, I'm going to be trapped in my room for the rest of my life until I'm straight, which will be never or if she gives up, and that won't be anytime soon, she's very stubborn," Jimin whispers and Yoongi snorts in amusement.

"Just tell her you're not going to change, and that she'll have to live with it."

"Don't you think I tried? Literally I've been telling her every way possible that I'm gay, I even went to only eating the rainbow
marshmallows in my lucky charm cereal" Jimin whispers and Yoongi laughs quietly.

"Why?"

"To prove a point and  they're magically delicious"

Yoongi rolls his eyes as Jimin continued

"I've even been getting Taehyung and Jungkook to buy me skittles so I can eat them around my mom and tell her that 'I'm tasting the rainbow'" jimin grins in amusement

Yoongi snickers and cups the side of Jimins face, "that's cute and problematic."

"you smell good," Jimin says randomly.

"Thank you," Yoongi laughs, kissing the boys head.

"I really like you Yoongi, a lot."

"I like you, too, a lot." Yoongi says and Jimin smiles happily.

"i won't lie, i was doubtful of our relationship for a while, I thought you were just using me and taking advantage of me because I was younger, just trying to get in bed with me, I mean why would you want to sleep with me anyways hell who would. It's still been in the back of my mind but I don't believe that now."

Yoongi smiles nervously though the boy can't really see it, which is a good thing. He kisses Jimin's forehead.

"Jimin, you know I'm not using you and that's not what I want to try to do, l mean maybe when you're older, just maybe but I bet a lot of people would want to."

"Like who?" Jimin laughs.

"Me," Yoongi says and Jimin hides his face in the pillow bashfully, giggling.

"Sleep, Hyung."

Jimin wakes up when he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He jumps up and panics, seeing Yoongi still asleep. He does the one thing he can think of first and pushes Yoongi off of the bed. The older rolls off the bed and lands with a 'thud.'

"Oh fuck you," Yoongi groans and Jimin shushes him.

"my mom, hide in the closet," Jimin whispers and Yoongi stands up, rubbing his head.