26

Jimin walks into the connected bathroom, his stomach doing flips as he turns on the light. He stares at himself in the mirror, lips swollen and bruised from their constant kissing, love bites peeking out from under his shirt.

He nods to himself, glad that he still doesn't look bad. He ruffles his hair up, trying to make it seem messy but in a hot way. Once he's satisfied with it he nods to himself once again, content with his look.

He's kind of tipsy as he stumbles out of the bathroom, turning off the light. He thinks about how he should be ready like the older says. He strips himself of his jean jacket, tossing it on the ground before he takes his shirt off as well. He flicks off his shoes with full anticipation.

He crawls onto the bed, sitting cross legged, hands in his lap. "This doesn't seem ready at all," he whines as he falls back onto the bed, trying out different poses that could look whatever he defines ready as. He opts on just laying on his side, hand on his hip and the other supporting his head up.

The door suddenly opens and the light turns on and Jimin screams in embarrassment as Hoseok pokes his head inside. "Yoongi wanted me to check on you," he says and Jimin scrambles to cover himself up with a blanket.

Hoseok laughs obnoxiously loud. "I see why he was all pissy to help, he'll be up soon, so... I'll leave you to that," Hoseok snickers. Jimin smiles at him and Hoseok stops for a second, stepping inside the room.

"I don't know what you've done to him, Jimin," Hoseok laughs. Jimin tilts his head in confusion as Hoseok puts his hands behind his back.

"he's really in love with you, you know?" Hoseok laughs as he sits down at the edge of the bed. Jimin pulls his knees to his chest as he tries not to blush too hard.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he won't shut up about you, Jimin this, Jimin that, I wonder what he's doing, I love Jimin so much," Hoseok snorts, rolling his eyes at the thought of how sappy Yoongi can be at times.

Jimin looks down, blushing, "Really?" he asks again softly.

"It's hard to get him to shut up," Hoseok rolls his eyes once again. Jimin smiles widely and Hoseoks phone rings.

"Oh fuck, what do they need now?" He grumbles as he answers the phone, muttering a few things into it before standing up. "They need help, but stay here, Yoongi said he'll be up as soon as possible. I'm guessing to finish what you two started," Hoseok winks before standing up. He makes his way out of the room as Jimin looks away in embarrassment. Hoseok turns off the light and shuts the door and Jimin falls back onto the bed.

"He loves me," he laughs to himself, staring up at the ceiling in total shock. "He can't not fuck me now, he loves me," Jimin giggles to himself, covering his mouth with the back of his hand, but he knows if Yoongi hears that he'd probably tell him to shut up or stop being perverted but Jimin can't help it.

The door opens and jimin lifts his head up. "Hyung," Jimin smiles excitedly. "I've been waiting for you to get back."

He only hums back in reply, Jimin watches Yoongi's silhouette as he takes off his shirt, tossing it to the floor and Jimin has butterflies in his stomach.

"You looked really good out there," he whispers in a husky and deeper than usual voice, and Yoongi has a pretty husky voice already. He feels the bed dip as he crawls on top of him, grabbing his waist and pulling him down further into the bed.

"thank you," Jimin says, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck, eyes falling closed and he leans back against the pillow. Yoongi leans down for a kiss, pressing his lips rough against his and Jimin's surprised by how fast Yoongi's jumping into it, he feels the older's hands run down his torso and then down to his jeans.