29

"I'll go fight him."

"That's unnecessary," Jimin sighs, leaning on Taehyung's shoulder as they watch a movie. "Do you think I'm overreacting?" Jimin asks.

"I mean, he seems like a really nice guy, so what if he messed up," Jungkook says, laying on the carpet as he watches from there.

"I know he got arrested for some petty things, it's just the sleeping around and the drinking that I don't like," Jimin says. "He drinks so much and he was still sleeping around when our relationship was starting," Jimin says, his eyes closing as he thinks about it.

"I don't want to be with him in a long term relationship if he's just going to drink constantly," Jimin says, fiddling his fingers.

"Won't he change for you?"

"He said he'd stop, but it's not easy to quit something just like that."

"I know," Taehyung coos soothingly, petting Jimin's hair down. The three end up falling asleep mid way through the movie.

-
About two hours later, after their nap there's the sound of music coming from next door. Jimin opens one eye, clearly disturbed by the loud noises coming from next door.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook complains, lifting his head from where it lay on his arms.

Taehyung lifts his head as Jimin climbs off of the couch, shuffling towards the window and peering outside. There's people coming in and out of the house, the porch light on and al the lights on inside.

"A party?" Taehyung asks curiously, the idea of it sparking his attention.

"You're not going to his house," Jimin says bitterly.

"Of course not, we're all going."

"No," Jimin laughs dryly, yanking the curtain closed. He doesn't want to go there, not when things are tense between He and yoongi.

"Can you just admit you overreacted and go to the fucking party?" Jungkook asks, still looking out the window longingly.

"I—"

"Admit it, stupid, you overreacted a little, he changed, so did you, that's what happens when you're in a good relationship!" Taehyung laughs out. "Besides, all couples fight. Sure, he may drink too much and did those things, but here's a little advice," Taehyung says, his arms over his chest.

"You're his boyfriend and you love him. When a loved one is in a problem or needs help, you should step up and help  him. Help him stop," Taehyung says smugly, proud of himself for giving Jimin such wise words. "Maybe he was an ass about sleeping with people while kind of seeing you, but he stopped didn't he?"

Jimin's shoulder's fall as he closes his eyes. "He did."

"Exactly, he made mistakes but haven't you?"

Jimin nods, his eyes opening as his best friend stares him straight in the eyes. "Get your dick back, Jimin," Taehyung grins smugly. Jimin can't help but giggle as he thinks it over. He knows he overreacted more than he should've, he was just hurt but he also knows he should've let Yoongi explain more at least or let him reassure him that he's not like he was.

"So...party?" Jungkook quips curiously.

"Why not," Jimin lets out an exasperated sigh as Taehyung drags him up the stairs so they can get ready. They're going to have to salvage what they can of Jimin's wardrobe though Jungkook already has a jean jacket he wore to Jimin's house.

Once they're all decen, Jimin wearing just a black t-shirt and jeans because he only wants to go in to find Yoongi and make up with him, and out with him if he has the chance.