21

Seokjin pulls into the drive way while all five of them pile out one after the other. "Are you coming home or staying with Jimin?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"I mean Jimins home alone I don't want him to be by himself, if you're okay with that," Yoongi says, throwing an arm over Jimins shoulders and kissing his temple. Jimin nods happily, a soft smile on his lips.

"Okay, but I'm still going to beat your ass sooner or later," Seokjin says before he turns to the two other boys, "Now you two, inside and in bed," Jin orders Hoseok and Namjoon who quickly run into the house. They're glad they finally get to go back to bed.

"Good night Jin hyung," Jimin smiles as he grabs yoongi's hand and pulls him towards his house.

"Well, tonight was something" Yoongi laughs, pulling Jimin in for a kiss as soon as they get into Jimin's house. Jimin nods as he jumps up so Yoongi can grab at his thighs and help him wrap his legs around his waist.

"You're an awful driver," Jimin says, kissing the side of Yoongi's mouth.

"There was an animal, besides you're the one who grabbed the wheel," Yoongi defends, nudging his nose against the younger's.

"I know," Jimin says as Yoongi carries him upstairs, Jimin's asks hooked around his neck.

"You said you loved me," Jimin whispers as Yoongi lays him down onto the bed. He crawls on top of the younger, kissing his chin, cheek and his forehead

"Because I do," yoongi coos.

Jimin covers his face with his hands. "Hyung," he whines out and Yoongi only chuckles, prying Jimin's hands away from his face. Jimin swallows hard, his hand running down the white t-shirt Yoongi is wearing, his collarbones and some of his chest showing. Jimin rests his palm flat against his chest.

"I love you," Jimin repeats. Yoongi smiles, leaning in, capturing Jimin's lips with his. It's so soft and Jimin's hands are trailing down Yoongi's chest before grabbing a handful of the fabric, tugging at it. "I want this off," Jimin says against Yoongi's lips. The older pulls away, sighing.

"You're not ready fo-"

"No, not because I want to have sex with you, I just... I want to see, that's all," Jimin says seriously, his voice dropping a lower octave as he thinks about seeing Yoongi shirtless. Yoongi hesitantly nods and Jimin smiles, pulling the white t-shirt up and over Yoongi's head.

He tosses the shirt across the room, hands roaming his bare torso. "Soft," Jimin smiles jokingly, running his fingers over the smooth skin. He stops when he notices something peculiar. "Hyung..." he says, covering his mouth with one of his hands.

"Jimin..." Yoongi says.

"You look hot with nipple rings," Jimin laughs out, tilting his head back and Yoongi groans, muttering something about Jimin being a brat.

"It was a dare from Hoseok," he grumbles and Jimin kisses his lips.

"You look hot, really," Jimin says, a smug smirk on his lips.

It must be soft uwu hours because everything is so soft and sweet with their actions. Yoongi sits up, crossing his legs and Jimin crawls towards him, straddling Yoongi's lap.

"I've never felt like this with anyone," Yoongi says, playing with the buttons of Jimin's shirt absentmindedly.

"Really?"

Yoongi only nods and Jimin reaches for the buttons of his pyjama top, unbuttoning it slowly. Yoongi bites his lip, his hands gently squeezing Jimin's waist. Once Jimin unbuttons it all the way, he slides it off his shoulders and tosses it to the ground.