25

"Bye, mom," Jimin says as he hops out of the car. His mom had driven him to Taehyung's house so he could get ready for the party. The truth is that she only knows that Jimin is going out on a date with Yoongi. Not necessarily where.

"Be good and safe," she says, giving him a smile.

"Yeah of course, definitely not going to have unprotected sex," Jimin says jokingly and she sighs, giving him a look and Jimin throws his head back with laughter.

"Jimin!" She shouts and the boy raises his arms up in defence.

"I'm joking! I wouldn't do that," Jimin says, he knows Yoongi won't even think about it. He wants to but the older isn't having it.

"You better not," she says, giving him a stern look and Jimin giggles, nodding. He waves good bye as his mother pulls out, driving down the street and Jimin sighs contently, his stomach twisting in excitement because he hasn't really been to a party before, except when he went bowling for Jungkook's birthday, which they go to every year. Taehyung's birthday was more of a go to the mall and catch a movie kind of birthday.

"Hi Mrs.kim" Jimin smiles as he walks in, seeing Taehyung's mother on a laptop on the couch. She's on facebook, scrolling through her timeline and Jimin only smiles wider.

"Hi, Jimin, how are you?" She asks and Jimin grins at her.

"Great thank you, how are you?"

"Taehyungs a handful, so I'm okay, he and Jungkook are in the room by the way," she says and Jimin nods.

"thank you," he says as he walks up the stairs and knocks on the door. Unlike his friends, he knows how to not barge in on terrible times. Taehyung opens it.

"Howdy," Taehyung jokes, pretending to tip a hat. To that Jimin only rolls his eyes at him, walking in as Taehyung moves aside to let him through. Jungkook is stretched out on Taehyung's bed, his feet up in the air and his tongue sticking out to the side as he watches the tv intently. A controller is in his hand as he plays some kind of video game.

"So what are you wearing?" Taehyung asks, sitting down at the side of the bed.

"This?" Jimin shrugs and Taehyung burst out laughing, while Jungkook focuses on his game, not paying attention to either of them.

"What?" Jimin asks looking down at his jeans and sweatshirt, well Yoongi's sweatshirt.

"You do realize that this isn't the type of party we have, you have to look hot, like super hot," Taehyung says.

"I know that," Jimin says, looking down at the shirt. "I mean it's a college party, this is Yoongi's college sweatshirt, it fits don't you think?" Jimin asks, showing off the acronym in big words across his chest.

"It's a party, yeah its cute wearing his clothes but you need something sexy," Taehyung says before turning to Jungkook, slapping the back of his thigh and the boy whines. "Don't you agree, Kook?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook only shrugs as his answer, "see," Taehyung smirks.

"I mean... I guess, yeah."

"Go to my closet and find something else, something sexy," Taehyung says.

"Everything in that closet is hot, I mean you were in there too and you're still hot," Jungkook smirks, glancing over at the two and Taehyng reaches over and slaps the back of his head.

"Shut up, now you decide to talk?"

"Just stating facts."

As Jimin gets up to go look in Taehyung's closet, his friend grabs the controller from Jungkook, tossing it across the room. "Try to play the stupid game now."