18

"I don't want you to go," Jimin whispers, standing with Yoongi at the front door later that night when his mother is asleep. They're in a tight embrace, jimin's arms around Yoongi's neck and their foreheads pressed together.

"Jimin, it's fine, just send your messenger pigeon over and I'll be here, okay?" Yoongi jokes and Jimin signs in disbelief letting out a slight snort and how ridiculous the older can be sometimes. He's lonely in the house, especially since he basically lives in his room now, and he most definitely doesn't want to speak to his mother.

"Try to work something out with her, Jimin" Yoongi says, nudging his nose against Jimin's before kissing it.

"how do I do that?" Jimin whispers, his hands falling from Yoongi's shoulders to his waist, his fingers hooking into his belt loops to keep him close.

"I don't know, but it's not good to have a bad relationship with your parents, I know sometimes it's inevitable, but she's your mom and she works hard for you and she loves you," yoongi says, his voice low and raspy. Jimin only shakes his head, a content smile on his face.

"You're such a good guy," Jimin says

"I try to be, there's some things I have to make up for," Yoongi shrugs and Jimin slightly furrows his eyebrows, unsure what Yoongi means by that.

"But I'll see you later, okay?" Yoongi asks and Jimin smiles at him. He puckers his lips for a kiss which Yoongi gladly returns, a short peck on the lips before he squeezes the younger's waist and then he takes off.

-
The next Monday when Jimin goes to school he sees Taehyung and Jungkook, waiting for him at his locker, neither one of them saying anything to the other and Jimin knows this whole day and the days following are going to be awkward as hell.

"Can you guys not be weird?"

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asks, acting like he never belted out his feelings to Taehyung and then stormed out. Jimin doesn't know what happened afterwards when Taehyung went after Jungkook. Though by the looks of it, it seems that nothing good came out of it.

"You two, you may be acting like nothing is or has been going on with you two, but this is going to be awkward so just make up, please," Jimin says.

Taehyung and Jungkook glance at each other before turning back to the shortest and curious boy. "We don't know what you're talking about," Jungkook shrugs.

"Yeah, right, whatever, it's not like you guys broke into my house, interrupted Yoongi and I and then confessed, right?" Jimin scoffs, opening his locker and grabbing his sketchbook for art that he at first thought he lost. He practically tore apart his room, thinking he lost it. Except he finally remembered he left it in his locker because the Friday before he had too much things inside his bag.

"I'll see you guys at lunch" Jimin says as he walks off, rolling his eyes to himself. He really doesn't want to be caught in the middle of their little feud.

Taehyung and Jungkook glance at each other, looking each other up and down before jungkook let's out a sigh, "I'll get to my cla-"

"I mean... we could talk," Taehyung says, looking down, and the two are the only ones left in the hallway now, well besides Jimin who was eavesdropping from around the corner.

"why would we? There's nothing to talk about," Jungkook shrugs.

"I like Hoseok but I also like you, Jungkook," Taehyung says, holding onto Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook lets out a fake laugh, "you think that makes things better? Because it doesn't."

"I'm sorry."