05

"My mom interrupted us, We were talking and having a good time and she just-"

"She cock blocked you" jungkook rolls his eyes as the three of them walk into the mall. Jimins mom thinks that he's at the library studying at this moment, but he snuck off to the mall instead.

Jimin's phone suddenly goes off and he fishes it out of his pocket. He notices that it's his mother calling and he sighs. The mall is buzzing with laughing and chattering, she'll never believe him if she hears it all.

"Just great," Jimin says, "make it sound like we're at the library," he tells his friends before he answers the phone call, placing it against his ear.

"Yes?" Jimin asks.

"That is not how you answer the phone Jimin, it's very rude," his mother scolds and Jimin tries not to sigh out in annoyance. Whenever he does anything that seems like he's giving attitude automatically means he is giving it.

"I'm sorry."

Taehyung and jungkook stand on either side of Jimin, improvising, "hey Taehyung help me with math." jungkook winks at Taehyung who tries not to giggle back.

"Alright kookie, what's uh some... uh Pi?" Taehyung shrugs not knowing what to say.

"Oh I mean we could divide a pie at the food-"

Taehyung covers jungkook's mouth, slapping his arm with his other hand which causes Jungkook to whine from the pain. "no mom he said the uh... food coin vending machine they added to the library, it's a math joke" Jimin says glaring at his friends for their terrible attempt at covering for him. He asks them to do one simple thing.

"make sure you study lots, Jimin. Especially if you're falling behind in algebra." Jimin sucks in a breath. Ever since the moment with Yoongi in his room his mother has been talking non stop about his non existent failing in math. He told her multiple times he isn't.

"Alright I have to go study now, bye." Jimin says quickly before hanging up and looking at jungkook, "really?"

"I'm sorry, but I am hungry" jungkook says patting his stomach.

"do your parents not feed you?" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I'm a growing boy."

"You're also an annoying boy," Jimin sighs "let's get food."

-
Jimin waves good bye to jungkook and Taehyung as they part ways. Jimin walks towards his house as he fumbles with the keys. He still had a couple hours before his mother wanted to be home. He would have rode home on his bike but after the fall it wasn't working too well. He also didn't want to embarrass himself for the millionth time in front of Yoongi.

"Hey Jimin." Yoongi calls out making Jimin jump and drop his keys.

"Hi Hyung" Jimin smiles back, seeing Yoongi standing at the bottom of his porch steps, hands stuffed in his pant pockets.

"Are you doing anything right now?" Yoongi asks raising an eyebrow.

"not at the moment, why do you ask?" He asks coyly, a small smile finding its way on his lips as he hopes Yoongi is going to suggest what he thinks he is.

Yoongi gestures for Jimin to come over to him and Jimin nods as he walks down the steps, but of course like the clumsy person he is around Yoongi he trips over his untied shoelace. Yoongis hands reached out and catches Jimin by the arm so he doesn't fall face first and ruin his cute face because you know... main priorities.

"You're literally falling for me every time you see me huh?" Yoongi asks.

"No Hyung I mean, I mean physically yeah" Jimin says as Yoongi helps him stand up.