22

"I'm not sure about this" Yoongi says, his arms around Jimin as they walk down the various aisles, looking for the box that Jimin so desperately wants to gets from the drug store.

"Why not?" Jimin asks as he finally finds the aisle he's looking for. His eyes go wide at all the different types there are.

"I don't think you're ready, this is about safety, especially if I'm the one putting it on," Yoongi sighs, his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"You think Seokjin hyung can do it for me?" Jimin asks, looking back at Yoongi.

"I mean does he know how to at least?" Jimin raises and eyebrow.

"Pretty sure, he's done it for me a couple times and for Namjoon, he even did Hoseok recently," Yoongi says and Jimin nods, a small smile on his lips as he trails a finger down Yoongi's chest, all the way down to his belt.

"I bet you looked cute all those times," Jimin giggles, reaching up and patting yoongis head.

"just choose one already," Yoongi rolls his eyes and Jimin nods before turning around and grabbing one he found the most suitable.

"Done," Jimin smiles as Yoongi grabs his hand, pulling him away but Jimin stops abruptly before pointing down another aisle. .

"What now?" Yoongi asks.

"Just in case?" Jimin asks tilting his head and Yoongi furrows his eyebrows as he walks over, picking up a box and skipping back towards his boyfriend.

"Jesus Christ, Jimin no we're not getting condoms," Yoongi hisses, grabbing the box from him and tossing it back onto the shelf.

"Why not? Safety first."

"Jimin, the only safety you need to worry about is the child safety locks in your moms car," Yoongi hisses and Jimin gasps, reaching out and punching yoongis arm.

"let's go," Yoongi says as he grabs Jimins hand again and pulls him towards the rows of cash registers, which nearly none of them are open for some reason, it was one thing Yoongi didn't like about the supermarket, all those workers and shoppers and all those cash registers yet out of like twenty there's only like three open.

"Hyung," he says, accentuating the word. Yoongi turns to him, raising an eyebrow. "I have to go to the bathroom, be right back," he says and Yoongi nods, shooing him off. Jimin scampers off back to one of the aisles, making sure Yoongi isn't paying attention.

He turns to the shelves, staring at the condom packs. "Fuck, what size is he?" Jimin groans, realizing there are different sizes. He closes his eyes, trying to decide. "I hope it's a good size at least," Jimin giggles to himself. He's torn between two ones. "seven inch? That would be nice," Jimin hums to himself.

Before he can reach for the pack, he feels a hand wrap around his wrist, turning him around. Jimin widens his eyes as he realizes Yoongi is staring at him intensely. "I knew it, you brat."

"Hyung, Just tell me your size, not even for a pack, I'm just curious," Jimin giggles and Yoongi groans.

"You're too much."

Jimin holds up the other pack in his hands and Yoongi slaps it out of his hand. "Don't be rude," Jimin whines as Yoongi tugs him back towards the cash register where they have to wait again, the line seeming to get even longer than before.

"I just wanted to know for future references," Jimin whispers to his boyfriend and Yoongi only scoffs in response.

"By future, you probably mean a couple hours knowing you."