Work From Home

Your P.O.V

Lauren asked me to come over and of course I did because I'm whipped.

As I knock on the door of the 5H house I hear nothing...no yelling...no running...no giggling...

I shrug and open the door with the spare key they gave me and walk inside.

"Guys! I'm here!"

Its dead silent and pitch black inside the house. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I shiver with goosebumps. Suddenly I hear someone singing that echos through the house.

"I know your always on the nightshift..."

Just after those words I wanted to run out of the house but I had to know if the girls and my girlfriend were okay.

"God damn me and my love for the girls." I whisper as I listen for the voice to sing again.

"But I cant stand these night alone..."

Its definitely coming from upstairs...

As I make my way upstairs I grab a high heel that was on one of the stairs. Why is there a heel randomly on the staircase? That's because the girls are always in a hurry so they leave everything, everywhere. Its hard enough trying not to break my neck when walking to the bathroom when I'm here.

I'm cut off with more singing as I make it up the stairs.

"And I don't need no explanation..."

Its coming from the bathroom...

As I make my way towards the bathroom I see something...or someone run into Laurens room and slam the door shut.

"Cause baby your the boss at home..."

I gulp while having a strong urge to cry as I stop in front of the door to the bathroom.

I slowly open it to reveal candles and five figures in hoodies.

With my brain not thinking at the moment I freak out and chuck the heel at the middle intruder, it hits them dead center on the forehead. As I get ready to throw my phone at the figure next to them I'm interrupted my speaking.

"God damn it Y/n! That fucking hurt!" I recognize the voice and I instantly stand down but with anger filling my veins.

"YOU FUCKERS!" I yell as I turn on the light to see the girls taking off the hoodies and lauren rubbing her forehead.

They burst into laughter and hug me, I roll my eyes.

"I hate you all..." I mumble as they let go of me, They pout and I cross my arms.

"Fine, I love you guys but I disklike you right now..." they laugh and I chuckle while walking towards the kitchen.

"Whose idea was it to have someone run into Laurens room?" They stop walking and look at me.

"What are you talking about?" Ally asked as she raises an eyebrow.

"Ha ha very funny, you know what I'm talking about" I roll my eyes as I take a step to walk down the stairs, Lauren grabs my arm and I look at them to see them scared shitless.

"Babe...we were all in the bathroom...we thought you were the one who banged the door..." Lauren say in a shake voice. I furrow my eyes and step back up to look at laurens room, my breath hitches and so do the girls when we look down the hall.

Standing in front of her door was a tall figure with bunny mask on and a knife in hand.

"You ain't gotta go to work"

The end! I know this isn't cute or fluffy but I wanted to do a scary one!