Starring Contest

Laurens P.O.V:

Here I am sitting on my best friends couch, at 3 in the morning, having a starring contest with her.

Why, you might ask?

I have no idea...

Y/n caught me starring at her a few minutes ago and we've been at this since then.

You might wonder why I was starring at her...

Well because im in love with her that's why!

Yeah yeah yeah I know that its 'cute'. Trust me my band mates already made that so god damn clear...

I'd never tell her about this love interest, even if my life depended on it.

Suddenly I snapped back into reality when I felt something soft hit my lips. I focus my eyes in front of me to see y/n giggling. I blush madly and cross my arms.

"Did you just kiss me?" I ask playfully angry.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Why don't we try that again?" She says as she pushes me down and straddles my waist.

I was calm and flustered on the outside but on the inside I was screaming from her sudden action. She leans down to whisper in my ear.

"You want to know something?"  I hum in response.

"You say what your thinking out loud at 3 am" I instantly blush at her words and cover my face in embarrassment. She giggles and removes my hands, she kisses my nose and rests her forehead on mine.

"I'm in love with you too" she smiles and kisses me softly.

I kiss back and wrap my arms around her back, I pull her closer and deepen the kiss.

From that night on she is the only person I stare at.